2014 Giant Trance 27.5 2

nolipoli

Bit of a shocker to note that you can have an Advanced frame for $ 3,250 or a complete Advanced 2 for $3,600! :eek:

Do you even math?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a shocker to note that you can have an Advanced frame for $ 3,250 or a complete Advanced 2 for $3,600! :eek:

Do you even math?

HUHWHAT!!!?

And bro - that cost expectation you put up in your previous post - that's enough reason to stay with OD2.

Thanks Guys. I will wait.

No, if the price indication (thanks Iwan) is right, i'd go for the 2014.

Blah blah blah - yet more illiterate ramblings. 2015 is the one to go for.

HUHWHAT!!!?

And bro - that cost expectation you put up in your previous post - that's enough reason to stay with OD2.

Yip

Thanks Guys. I will wait.

Please just keep in mind that it's an estimate and lots can happen between now and then. Prices are directly linked to the exchange rate which in turn is directly linked to whether our president decides to say something to the press about just about anything.

The 2015 Trance 2 is a pretty little thing, though.

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/_generated/_generated_us/bikes/models/images/800/2015/Trance-27-5-2-Black.jpg

Yip

Please just keep in mind that it's an estimate and lots can happen between now and then. Prices are directly linked to the exchange rate which in turn is directly linked to whether our president decides to say something to the press about just about anything.

The 2015 Trance 2 is a pretty little thing, though.

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/_generated/_generated_us/bikes/models/images/800/2015/Trance-27-5-2-Black.jpg

It may be pretty, but it doesn't justify the increase in price over the current Trance 2. And our president is guaranteed to continue showering himself in stupidity. So the increase in exchange rate is a given.

blah blah blah - please ignore. Wait till 2015. OD2 on the way out, and the pricing will be the same (approx) as the current models. I can't read for scat this morning.

Some more detective work and it looks like the Trance 2 will retail for more or less the same money, maybe a bit more, than the current model. Trance 1 R38/R39k-ish.

NOTE: This is from what I could gather piecing a whole bunch of clues, data, stats, two blocks of cheese and a gumball together.

Holy shitester! I should've bought two (says the church mouse)

Edit - OK See I got it wrong too, 2015 will then be a god buy too!

Some more detective work and it looks like the Trance 2 will retail for more or less the same money, maybe a bit more, than the current model. Trance 1 R38/R39k-ish.

NOTE: This is from what I could gather piecing a whole bunch of clues, data, stats, two blocks of cheese and a gumball together.

Not sure I got that right.

Is the Trance 2 going to be about the same as the Trance 2 now and the Trance 1 will be R38k/R39k?

Or

Will the Trance 2 be about the same price as the current Trance 1 at R38k/R39k?

Is the Trance 2 going to be about the same as the Trance 2 now and the Trance 1 will be R38k/R39k?

Or

Flippit. I read it wrong. Thanks Dave....

Okay - to the original question - wait for the 2015. It's the same price but without OD2.

Or

Yes :P

yeah I'm going to hold my horses.

Either I get a bike with a new improved fork and no OD2 or I get a 2014 Trance 2 for a bit cheaper.

The reign will also be here soon so hopefully will be able to see one in the flesh.

2015 Trance Sx? That is my dream bike right there.

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/_generated/_generated_us/bikes/models/images/2000/Trance%20SX%2027.5%20Grayish%20Green%20(Crank).jpg

Archived