2014 Giant Trance 27.5 2

nolipoli

No routing goes down the down tube (like rear brake and derailleurs, but instead of coming out the bottom, it goes over the bb (still inside the frame) and up the seat tube and connects to the bottom of the dropper.

So, you are saying that there is a gap inside the frame, between the downtube and seat tube, above the bottom bracket?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more question, for now... Is there supposed to be a plug in this gaping hole on the downtube?

post-23303-1409334527,5645.jpg

Yes

So my current frame has a crack in it and I am just waiting on the insurance.

Really considering the Trance.

What sort of prices are you guys paying? Been quoted R25,300, seems a bit steep compared to prices being discussed here. That's standard without a dropper even.

What sort of prices are you guys paying? Been quoted R25,300, seems a bit steep compared to prices being discussed here. That's standard without a dropper even.

That does sound a bit steep.

Is that for the 2014 or 2015 model?

Is that for the 2014 or 2015 model?

2014, but it's not happening. Insurance is paying only for frame replacement so has to be a 29er for me to re-use current components.

Getting ever so closer to getting this bike :D Just sold my hardtail this morning to buy this bike.

Currently have the option to get a Giant Dropper seatpost - worth it?

Getting ever so closer to getting this bike :D Just sold my hardtail this morning to buy this bike.

Definitely!!!!

What cost do they give you for the dropper if I may ask?

What cost do they give you for the dropper if I may ask?

Don't have a price on it specifically, it's just included with a bunch of other upgrades that I've asked about. Will post once I have more detail.

Archived