2014 Giant Trance 27.5 2

nolipoli

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, where does one find a shorter OD2 stem around CPT?

You don't!

Anyway. Try Action. They sold a lot of trances and are a larger supplier of giant so they may have a lead on where to get one.

Alternatively, try nolipoli. He had some a few months back.

Yeah I cant figure out what's going on with that listing. 

One part of the description says carbon, the other part says aluminium. The spec also does not match what giant released. 

I dont know what these bikes go for now, but the price seems insanely high, not special at all for a aluminium x2... I bought mine for R20500 when it was still a new model.  

EDIT: I phoned them. They didn't really seem to care at all about what the website says. I asked about whether it was carbon or alu... all he wanted to know was "what is the price", I told him and he replied that its aluminium. "they are busy working on their website" was his response when I told him its incorrectly advertised as carbon.

Hi - We are in fact working on a complete new development. Craig could you please write to me on greg@cyclefactory.co.za and explain your findings so that we can amend the information to reflect the correct info etc. We do care - a lot - about what people have to say about us, and would like to be given the opportunity to correct the info... thanks!

So, where does one find a shorter OD2 stem around CPT?

Olympic normally have a great stock! i bought an 80mm there the other day! 

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:

I now have a pic when my wife asks me what I want for christmas!

http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/12517/setup_checks/25155/photos/22149/s1600_IMG_5784.jpg?1395664214

Archived