Scam: randombikesworld.wozaonline.co.za - The pursuit of Mr. Alfred & Co.

Cav'

Guest Latent Blue

Im joining in the fun...

Emile Ibur has just mailed him... lets see what we can do...

No words as yet...

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Latent Blue

For a site that sells such high end products the webpage is quite basic and bland...

Guest Latent Blue

"Collectables of quality bikes"

What the hell is that anyway! lol

I fear that Prince Alfred has gone to ground.....he's avoiding me now that I have made my R17400 deposit in his account ;)

I think he needs to be offered some penis enlargement products, if that doesn't get a response, nothing will?

Guest Latent Blue

I fear that Prince Alfred has gone to ground.....he's avoiding me now that I have made my R17400 deposit in his account ;)

I think he needs to be offered some penis enlargement products, if that doesn't get a response, nothing will?

He also doesnt seem to want to sell anything to Emile Ibur, what a twat!

Hello Eduardo,

Order Confirmed

Order ID: 898778-891428

Your Order: 1 x Scott Foil Premium 2012

1 x 2013 CANNONDALE SCALPEL 29ER CARBON 1

The Price for the Scott Foil Premium 2012 is ----R45,000

Available Sizes:S/52,M/ 54,L/56,XL/58,XXL/60

The Price for the 2013 CANNONDALE SCALPEL 29ER CARBON 1 is -----R32,00

The Below Frame Size range are all available

SM (15"-17")

MD (17"-19")

LG (19"-21")

XL (21"-23")

Total Shipment/Delivery cost for both bikes to Angola or Nambia is ----R800

Overall Total cost is -----R77,800.

Before we can deliver to you, we will first confirm your payment.

We accept Payment via EFT and CASH ON DEPOSIT.

Kindly Indicate the option of payment, you will use in making the payment,EFT or CASH ON DEPOSIT?

Also provide us with your full shipment details and your full names you want to be on the shipment package via Fedex Courier Service.

Await your response.

I notice this time he's planning to use Fedex and no longer Globe Flight Courier Services (who by the way have absolutely NO knowledge of these pricks)

This is the Hub I remember when I joined in 2010 - a bunch of cyclists having a chat and sharing a few laughs. Not the crap I see now where almost every second thread deteriorates into a mud-slinging match.

Hello Eduardo,

Order Confirmed

Order ID: 898778-891428

Your Order: 1 x Scott Foil Premium 2012

1 x 2013 CANNONDALE SCALPEL 29ER CARBON 1

The Price for the Scott Foil Premium 2012 is ----R45,000

Available Sizes:S/52,M/ 54,L/56,XL/58,XXL/60

The Price for the 2013 CANNONDALE SCALPEL 29ER CARBON 1 is -----R32,00

The Below Frame Size range are all available

SM (15"-17")

MD (17"-19")

LG (19"-21")

XL (21"-23")

Total Shipment/Delivery cost for both bikes to Angola or Nambia is ----R800

Overall Total cost is -----R77,800.

Before we can deliver to you, we will first confirm your payment.

We accept Payment via EFT and CASH ON DEPOSIT.

Kindly Indicate the option of payment, you will use in making the payment,EFT or CASH ON DEPOSIT?

Also provide us with your full shipment details and your full names you want to be on the shipment package via Fedex Courier Service.

Await your response.

I notice this time he's planning to use Fedex and no longer Globe Flight Courier Services (who by the way have absolutely NO knowledge of these pricks)

Where does Eduardo live?

My experience is that they scam some bugger with the promise of R500 to use his account. Nowadays they need to falsify ID book, proof of address & employer details to open an account - too much hassle - thus easier just to use someone else's.

Step 1 - open docket with SAP (for what it's worth);

Step 2 - obtain subpoena to get details on account holder;

Step 3 - trace account holder & question him - probably an accomplice or could be prosecuted for money laundering;

Step 4 - get IT buff to try and track e-mail address and webpage of scamster.

You'd have to catch him with his computer to have some sort of evidence. Could also trap him by luring him to the bank - tell him he has to sign for payment or clearance of payment...

SAP unfortunately is not geared yet to investigate these type of offences. You need someone with the willpower/determination and intellectual savvy to investigate & catch these guys. Recon Nigerians...

Where does Eduardo live?

I hear Kalkrand Namibia is lovely this time of year, very far from electronic banking though...

My mate Alfred and I will soon be selling waterfront stands at the new Neckartal Dam Marina (for a small deposit), you interested? And only a short ride from the bright lights, fleshpots and broken bottles of Kalkrand ;)

Edit: Not too sure where Eduardo lives, I think he may be Angolan.

Dear Mr Samuel,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately I was away for a few days sailing my yacht down at the Neckartal Marina, so you may excuse my delayed response.

I am ready to make the payment, please supply me with two alternative bank accounts into which I can make payment.

Which courier company will you be using, as some of them are not so reliable when it comes to crossing the borders?

Also how do you plan to handle the cross-border shipment of the bikes and the payment of the VAT?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Eduardo

Hello Eduardo,

I would like to let you know that we do not have any problem with cross border shipment from South Africa to any nearby countries such as Namibia and Angola.

Please confirm the bank in which country you will be sending the money you bank with, because here we have bank here that are also in Namibia and Angola such as

Standard Bank

First National Bank(f.n.b)

Absa bank

Nedbank

So we can know the bank details to give to you to make the payment of the R77,800 for the both bikes in 2 alternatives banks.

Once more kindly provide your full shipment address and country of where you want us to deliver to you, Angola or Namibia?

Another Alternative form of payment can be easier and faster is that you making the Payment via Western Union because i believe such services are also in Angola and Namibia.

So get back to me and let me know your decision, before we can start with the shipment arrangements for you via Fedex courier Service.

Await your response.

Someone please come up with an address for Eduardo, maybe somewhere far west of Kalkrand, maybe even near the Neckartal Marina?

Guys…if they are bogus and frauds (which i won't know) and they take money and don't deliver (unjust enrichment) then thats totally against the law. On SARS homepage there is a "report fraud" link where you can sent SARS a tipoff and they investigate the matter. If they are legit and do real business then they will pay "real taxes" also and SARS will know, either way go report them if you feel its needed. I can tell you now..if somebody takes my cash and runs…it won't be the end of it and ill report them sooooo fast !! Hope you all get sorted on your purchases!

Archived