[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic Cycle Race

Frosty

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there going to be normal people like me doing the 120km or is it only Elites in a VA group?

Otherwise I am going to have to change my entry to 103km very quickly!!!

Are there going to be normal people like me doing the 120km or is it only Elites in a VA group?

Otherwise I am going to have to change my entry to 103km very quickly!!!

If you were in VB I could swop you for an HL entry.... :P Edited by agteros

160 - elite & u23 only

120 VA and VB only

Thanks but is VA and VB all racing snakes or is there normal human beings like me doing the 120km?

If you don't race VA or VB at other races, you won't be able to enter this category

Can I still change my entry to 103km?

Thanks but is VA and VB all racing snakes or is there normal human beings like me doing the 120km?

If you don't race VA or VB or would recommend you drop down to AL or BL. Or take the plunge and see what fun it is. You have to start somewhere.

You can change, but I suggest you advise them at number collection, or take Andydude's suggestion and ride the 120km

Hell, AL is 200 big, I see that some of the VA's and VB's riders have come down into the short 103km race. Should be interesting, as there are no major bumps to go over. Best we hope for a windy day

Hell, AL is 200 big, I see that some of the VA's and VB's riders have come down into the short 103km race. Should be interesting, as there are no major bumps to go over. Best we hope for a windy day

Eish another AL start for me, will try hold on, let hope for no major crashes

I am a normal human and will be in for the 121 km , See you at the back of the pack . . . !