Cape Town Giants please take note

Maniax

swimming against the ride here ... but what has it got to do with you if I choose not ride with my hemu(i)t?

swimming against the ride here ... but what has it got to do with you if I choose not ride with my hemu(i)t?

It offends people, and being offended causes leprosy.

This was 10 km before the end, there were no pickup stations ahead (he missed on 4km back), and what the hell is he doing facing oncoming traffic helmetless?

Maybe its a lack of education from the club side. I pointing it out so that they can look into it.

i couldnt get his number , he was on the far side of the road....

Then you are at the wrong place - this might work better:

http://www.capetowngiants.org.za/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=66

Cape Town Giants have a website, no doubt with contact details on it. And a Facebook page. Also, it's extremely likely that their club members all speak english, in the event that you have a safety tip to convey or feel that there has been a lack of 'rider education'.

Edited by Lucky Luke.

Personally i think its because they have many youngsters and its difficult to keep order

My two year old attends creche with many youngsters ... they seem to manage and have a fair amount of order. :whistling:

I've been involved with many different sporting codes, and while youngsters may be playful, they'll generally do what is requested of them from seniors.

What I also found is very important, is the example that seniors set. (as this will generally be followed by juniors)

Of course, this is applicable to all groups not only the one mentioned in the subject title.

Edited by Thomo

Cape Town Giants have a website, no doubt with contact details on it. And a Facebook page. Also, it's extremely likely that their club members all speak english, in the event that you have a safety tip to convey or feel that there has been a lack of 'rider education'.

Plus one

:-/