Spray Paint Equipment

Dubber

Or else, who's the best place to take a frame to for a top Q job?

I am looking at getting my Flash 26" Carbon frame done: that lekka stealth dull matt black, with black lettering

That will look good - try doing it yourself.... go on - man up... :) Whats the worst that can happen that you can't fix by trying again?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That will look good - try doing it yourself.... go on - man up... :) Whats the worst that can happen that you can't fix by trying again?

I did a fair amount of motorbike and car respraying in my misspent youth, we used to borrow a kit from a family friend, even though my dad used to work at Atlas Copco.

I have looked at setting up, I will get there ... but its going to be a bit of an investment, right now I have other tools and equipment in the queue.

This is what I had in mind

http://www.tooltime.co.za/DynamicData/ProductPics/COMPRA-232.jpg

But this must come first:

http://www.toolshop.co.za/uploadedImages/2011_11_22%209_53_50.jpg

I did a fair amount of motorbike and car respraying in my misspent youth, we used to borrow a kit from a family friend, even though my dad used to work at Atlas Copco.

I have looked at setting up, I will get there ... but its going to be a bit of an investment, right now I have other tools and equipment in the queue.

This is what I had in mind

But this must come first:

What on earth are you going to do with a milling machine? :)

Luckily for me, my race partner has all that stuff in his toolroom... and the skills to drive them too...