Burry ride- Rietvlei or Thaba?

mrbaker

I'm keen to do a Burry ride on the 3rd in memory of my MTB hero.

Are any Hubbers keen to join me - the general ability of riders present will dictate the pace& trails.

Maybe 16:30ish?

Burrys Bike Park is at Bali Hai, Umtentweni, KZN Sth Coast. "On Friday 3rd of January 2014, there will be a memorial service at 17.00pm. All welcome, please bring a candle. Coffee and tea will be served. On Saturday they will officially open the “ Burry Stander Bike Park” at 9.00am and have a 30km memorial ride. No pre-entries, just come on the day. Registration will start at 6.30am. Entry fee will be R75-00 per person."

More info and directions available at www.kznmtb.co.za (see Latest News)

For those who cant make it to Bali Hai, there will be another ride at Karkloof MTB Club, organised by local MTBikers and supported/endorsed by the Stander family. All proceeds from this ride will be donated to the Burry Stander Foundation

Edited by Griffin

Are any Hubbers keen to join me - the general ability of riders present will dictate the pace& trails.

Is the ride on? If so where?

I'd be keen to join you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I think thaba is a better option

Hey guys

Only 2 riders are keen on my suggestion- therefore...

I think it'll be a better option to join the bigger groups ( to hopefully create more awareness)

I'm going to join the ride starting in Linden.

I see on the Tread Mtb website there is a list of different 'organized' rides available...

Hey guys

Only 2 riders are keen on my suggestion- therefore...

I think it'll be a better option to join the bigger groups ( to hopefully create more awareness)

I'm going to join the ride starting in Linden.

I see on the Tread Mtb website there is a list of different 'organized' rides available...

Yup, will probably join that ride too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2