[Event] Hex Valley Autumn Splendour MTB

Hexpas

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only see rain late on Saturday night so should be dry, does anyone know how the seeding works as im not PPA, will I need to start at the back? :ph34r:

Yep. PPA members go first.

Route rode this AM and organizers DID do a good job of marking, grooming, cutting on the parts i felt needed atention ie 2m drop in road where water washed it away and so on. now for the weather gods do bless us with perfect weather!!!!!!!

Iff you enter the 55 you can always just turn on the 35. the 55 does all of the 35 ruite it just makes an extra loop. as said before from matroosberg stasie its all :downhill" but caution to the wind as 1 small mistake can result in a lekker storie for the kids 1 day..

Now to ask what the 1x guys are putting on for the hex? 34t???

Route rode this AM and organizers DID do a good job of marking, grooming, cutting on the parts i felt needed atention ie 2m drop in road where water washed it away and so on. now for the weather gods do bless us with perfect weather!!!!!!!

Iff you enter the 55 you can always just turn on the 35. the 55 does all of the 35 ruite it just makes an extra loop. as said before from matroosberg stasie its all :downhill" but caution to the wind as 1 small mistake can result in a lekker storie for the kids 1 day..

Now to ask what the 1x guys are putting on for the hex? 34t???

1x10 (32T)

Ai that means I will have to race twice as hard!

Just a reminder that as you are not n ppa member your results will not show.

That's silly?! Let's say he wins it then it won't show because he is not a ppaa member?

If he wins it, which he probably wont, (cos Swart Kat will win), it can only be by time as he will be starting at the back of the group, in which case it wont reflect on the results as only paid up PPA members times are shown on Racetec

If he wins it, which he probably wont, (cos Swart Kat will win), it can only be by time as he will be starting at the back of the group, in which case it wont reflect on the results as only paid up PPA members times are shown on Racetec

Has it always been like that, that only paid up PPA Members times are shown on Racetec?

All my results show on Racetec, Even though I am not a member of PPA for the past three/four years. Just ride with your transponder. Your time will still be logged and maybe it will show. But one day when you become a member, everything will show.

All my results show on Racetec, Even though I am not a member of PPA for the past three/four years. Just ride with your transponder. Your time will still be logged and maybe it will show. But one day when you become a member, everything will show.

Yes that is what I thought.

Has it always been like that, that only paid up PPA Members times are shown on Racetec?

No that's not right as racetec time other sports not even associated with PPA. The Argus is timed by racetec for example and im quite certain all 35 000 are not PPA members

No that's not right as racetec time other sports not even associated with PPA. The Argus is timed by racetec for example and im quite certain all 35 000 are not PPA members

As ek het dit reg het betaal PPA vir racetec op die spesifieke dag om PPA lede te time.