• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

What is that white stuff???

That is snow boss man.

Guest Omega Man

You need a spruit bike to attempt this

Please don't ruin this thread with a spruit d1ck swinging contest. The Mega is an awesome event held every year in the Alps and is on many mountain bikers "bucket list"

Entries for 2014 are open.

Edited by Omega Man

Please don't ruin this thread with a spruit d1ck swinging contest. The Mega is an awesome event held every year in the Alps and is on many mountain bikers "bucket list"

Entries for 2014 are open.

Just saying you need a Spruit bike like all of them you see with loads of travel to jump a maltese poodle poop.

Guest Omega Man

Just saying you need a Spruit bike like all of them you see with loads of travel to jump a maltese poodle poop.

Ok sweet. Then I apologize. But please let's keep this one tidy boys.

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

And the cost of attending this event?

You have to create a login which I haven't done but as far as I can tell the event costs 100 Euro to enter which includes your lift pass for the week leading up to the race itself. But then there is the cost of getting there etc etc. There are companies that specialize in trips like this. It's probly a good idea to book through one of them. Alpine Elements is a good bet. But based on my alpine trips all in you're looking at under 25k I reckon. including airfare.

There's actually 2 races.

A qualifying race of +-14km and the big boy race which is 32km. The great thing is even if you don't "qualify" you still get to race. You just don't get the mayhem element of the mass start.

This event is definitely on my to do list.

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Travis.

You have to create a login which I haven't done but as far as I can tell the event costs 100 Euro to enter which includes your lift pass for the week leading up to the race itself. But then there is the cost of getting there etc etc. There are companies that specialize in trips like this. It's probly a good idea to book through one of them. Alpine Elements is a good bet. But based on my alpine trips all in you're looking at under 25k I reckon. including airfare.

A qualifying race of +-14km and the big boy race which is 32km. The great thing is even if you don't "qualify" you still get to race. You just don't get the mayhem element of the mass start.

What gear do these okes run?

That is really reasonable. Flippit it must be magic to do it

Bell end!!

Can you see downhill

Dips should enter this, means he doesnt have to pedal

Guest Omega Man

People that I've spoken to that have done it reckon a 160mm bike is best (there is some uphill)

I think you have to use body armor and a full face lid (you'd want to anyway) Then of course some bits an pieces for trailside repairs like broken chains and flats etc.