spruit group rides?

Tayyib

Ladies and gents,

Are there any group rides that ride the spruit? I moved to jozi mid last year and have not yet done it,I hear its best to do it with someone who knws the route.just want to know the ins and outsof it.

Any advice?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When do you want to go?

Dont know of any official planned ones every week, but we all get together when ever someone calls a ride..

Just arrive at Fratelli (Conrad Drive, Blairgowrie) from 4pm any week day (or from sparrow's fart on the weekends) and follow the herds!

Also, if you wanna get a feel for JHB riding, Critical Mass in next friday night. Just sayin!

Iv done plenty jozi riding including the critical mass,normall ride,big red barn,thaba,modderfontein and northern farms.figured it was time I gave the spruit a go,especially after seeing pics of some of the new jumps.

I'm also very keen to give it a go for the first time after all the spade work that was done there!! When and where and I'm there!!!! :-)

Iv done plenty jozi riding including the critical mass,normall ride,big red barn,thaba,modderfontein and northern farms.figured it was time I gave the spruit a go,especially after seeing pics of some of the new jumps.

there is also van gaalens and hakanana outside harties which is about 50km from jozi, they have awesome trails and of course groenkloof and fountains in snor city...both an absolute gas

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys , I have a group that rides and I mostly do spriut just because of time constraints , if you would like to join let me know .

would anybody like to ride the spriut in the morning ?

I was thinking of going at 8:30. From Fratelis around delta two loops of emmerentia and back?