Neethling nails Continental Champs downhill title in close encounter

News bot

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudio, any chance we're gonna start getting some thehubsa video coverage of these kinds of events? I mean even the bloody aussies have their races covered :ph34r: It would be great for the sport locally and for thehub to create some of it's own content.

We'd love to and if a partner for video production comes along somewhere down the line, then yes! In terms of our own content, we are working hard to increase it. Especially this year we will be producing more reviews, cool features, race reports from person perspectives, bike builds, and more. It's going to be cool, so keep an eye out in the news section for now for more content.

We'd love to and if a partner for video production comes along somewhere down the line, then yes! In terms of our own content, we are working hard to increase it. Especially this year we will be producing more reviews, cool features, race reports from person perspectives, bike builds, and more. It's going to be cool, so keep an eye out in the news section for now for more content.

There has to be a few hubbers who work for a company that would be interested. Even just from an exposure point of view-iirc thehub has some impressive visit numbers.

did the sport men compete on a different course? faster times than sub vets and vets.....?

"The Elite women’s title was claimed by Hayley-Ann Adamson in a time of 4 minutes 38.79 seconds."

Well done @hayleyEarth

Yip!

And another Spruit Rat (Super_mil) put in a time of 2:39.35 to claim 4th in Sub Vets :thumbup:

I see Rika actually won the Elite women in just over 3 mins. Claudio, your results seem to be wrong in that category?

I see Rika actually won the Elite women in just over 3 mins. Claudio, your results seem to be wrong in that category?

The results were directly from Cycling SA with the full sheet here: http://www.cyclingsa.com/App_Resources/Uploads/FILE00003127.pdf

Perhaps they've been updated / corrected since the press release. Where did you see Rika's result?

(I saw her flying down during practice runs and wondered why she wasn't on the results list)

so there was only one womans elite competitor for the entire continent?

I need to go read all the comments from Wyatts thread about the state/future of womens downhill because this is most concerning?