The Classics

T-Bob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Reza (Team Europcar) is leading the attackers but Gerrans is going for it again behind the attackers.

The two front groups have merged but the peloton is chasing them and other riders are trying to jump across.

Jonathan Fumeaux (IAM Cycling) is trying to go across but the attackers are working well together now.

There are five riders in a chase group but they face a tough task to get across to the attackers.

This is a key moment in the race. The break is gaining ground and the field seem to have given up hope with so many team well represented in the move.

The five chasers have been caught, leaving just the nine attackers up front, with a 50-second lead.

The twisting descents are as decisive as the climbs. And as dangerous. Several riders in the peloton go down on one corner.

BMC is chasing hard to put Gilbert back into contention. The gap is down to 20 seconds.