The Classics

T-Bob

Ads on TV

Aaargh

Especially those MTN ads. Was the same last year with the TDF. Were tortured with MTN

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have those 2 lads up front gone off too soon and end up burning up, or have they really got the legs?

Helluva long way to go still if they're already in the red

What a ride by neo-PRO Arredondo...

The next climb will suit him too and favour his cause

Have those 2 lads up front gone off too soon and end up burning up, or have they really got the legs?

Helluva long way to go still if they're already in the red

Actually no, too much youthful enthusiasm from Arredondo I think. Now I'm not sure he'll have the 'punch' for the last incline to the finish...

Actually no, too much youthful enthusiasm from Arredondo I think. Now I'm not sure he'll have the 'punch' for the last incline to the finish...

. Yeah, he'll learn

What a ride though

Arredondo and Pozzovivo been caught by the peloton. It's gruppo compactto for now, but for how long?

Edited by ' Dale

The Saint Nicolas is known as the Italian climb because so many Italians living there.

7.2km remaining from 263km

GreenEDGE move off the front and Izagirre takes up the work. He's really stringing this group out and making an attack very difficult.

Vincenzo Nibali looks to be paying for his efforts, he's at the back of this lead group as they get onto the Côte de Saint-Nicolas