Thanks Evobikes

ivr32

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of a funny story a friend of mine gets another friend to get him some mtb tyres from Cape Town. So he gets the tyres but is having a real hard time getting them on the rim. So he goes to another friend of mine down the road Deon Malherbe of Eselfontein to help him put them on. Well Deon takes one look at them and says you never going to get a 26inch tyre on a 29er rim.

murphy's law -_-

I really needed to fit the NW chainring to my bike yesterday (oprdered parts last week, paid on Monday morning) and have a good test ride today before leaving for kzn tomorrow but as things happen, when one really needs things, it doesnt happen in the time it usually do. Hope to have it today. If it doesnt arrive today I am in trouble!

Also had great service from Janos at Evobikes on a return item. Their courier company did screw my one delivery up and after waiting for days I eventually drove to the courier company DC and wandered around the building to finally find my parcel.

Insert southern drawl...

I ain't nobody's boy, boy!

Exit southern drawl....

:)

Nice to see a bit of bromance on the Hub :clap:

Haha .. if you younger then 40 its a fact... :lol:

thought that might go pear on here... same as china,bro,chommie,bra,cuzzie and the rest ....... aweh :whistling: :ph34r:

Lol. Cool.

I've always been Captain Mayhem here (cptmayhem) - it's a play on my surname (Mayhew) and I used to sail a lot. Easy one there. Plus mayhem generally follows me around. Or I cause it. Not sure which.

Armpies was included when someone (can't remember who, it may have been that Naas fellow) tried to take a dig at me and said he would moer me stukkend if I came down to the Spruit cos I mos look as if I have lekker klein armpies. So it was included cos a few of my mates on this here forum had a groot lekker chuckle and started calling me armpies.

Btw the pic he was referring to is the one in my profile pic...

So there you have it. Captain armpies mayhem.

Awesome now i follow... Thanks mate