JUSTICE SERVED, COP SLAMS BIKE THIEF

jdvisagie

Looks like a sting as so many cops were on hand.

Cop with a taser and finger on the trigger jumping on the pile of bodies could go rather wrong for one of his colleagues.

not sure he was a bike thief...more like a bigger criminal stealing a bike to escape a bigger crime....but....what a great tackle...the only way our cops would try stop him is by flinging their big guts or butts at him

Freakin amazes me how these criminally inclined opportunistic individuals act all macho and agro.....that is until they get caught......then they are all whimpering and acting cowardly. Ouch this, watch out for that, please don't do this, why are you doing that, etc.

See this mentality every day with the Transport And X-tortion Industry....no matter what the traffic laws state, "I will drive like I want because I will rape your respect for rules and disrespect your common sense.....because I can make more of a noise than you, thus I have more rights". All maltese-syndrome.....irritating loud bark until the real dog shows up...

Sometimes good old jungle law is the answer......but that is just my koevoet mentality coming through.....and then common sense kicks in again.

I wonder if our Cops are able to tackle like that ??

Hahaha only if the rider crashes into one of ours.

Looks like a sting as so many cops were on hand.

Cop with a taser and finger on the trigger jumping on the pile of bodies could go rather wrong for one of his colleagues.

It was not a sting. They only arrested him because he was riding without a helmet.

Guest Hollow Man

It was not a sting. They only arrested him because he was riding without a helmet.

:blush: I thought they were just beating on him because he was on a road bike.....

Please ask more intelligent questions......we all know the answer to that one! :ph34r: :devil:

Dis you take your pills this morning Boet ?