SA Girls to Kiwi Land Worthless or worthy

sernoche1

Stage 1 - result - worthless ' date='35 km stage!! yikes so short and we all lost 47 secs,11 girls in winning break from 8 different team and NOT one SA rider up front.

Stage 2 - result - Marisa worthy,12 girls away.Cherise and Yolandi OVER 5 mins back - pretty worthless.

Stage 3 - Robyn De Groot - worthy
          Marisa           worthy
          Lynette          impressive    

Yolandi - over 11 minutes down - worthless
          Cherise - quater of an hour behind worhless

Sprint Classification - SA worthless

Mountains Classification - SA worthless

Teams Classification - SA worthless ( getting to top three would be fantastic - 4th is close

Stage win ????????????? ( only 3 more chances )

[/quote']

I am convinced that Sernoche has absolutely NO idea what he/she/it is talking about.
But I also get the impression that they may be an attention whore...looking for some interest by posting this. People like you Sernoche, if you ever made it into an actual bicycle team would most probably attack your very own team mates...because your stupid and selfish.

Sorry GO but saying the he would attack  his own team mates would mean he would have a brain to contemplate such a thing which i am sure sernoche DOES NOT HAVE.

Like some people in SA he just wants to say his/her/ its bit, like jumping where angels fear to tread

What a dick

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am convinced that XXX has absolutely NO idea what he/she/it is talking about.

But I also get the impression that they may be an attention whore...looking for some interest by posting this.

This could be used as the general description for a hubber! LOL

TheLegend2008-03-01 01:09:55

I am convinced that XXX has absolutely NO idea what he/she/it is talking about.
But I also get the impression that they may be an attention whore...looking for some interest by posting this.

This could be used as the general description for a hubber! LOL

True. I always try and keep my posts as insightful and helpful as possible. LOL

sernoche, you've now truly proven you know nothing about cycling and that you are suffering from extremely severe sour grapes - so sour you'e about to turn into really cheap papsak wine... not even worth offering some cheese.

i suggest you either reveal your true identity or just f-off and get a life.

Lets just all ignore this Sernoche1 person...coz its evident that the attention gives this person a wet patch in their undies everytime we respond. Not to mention he/she/it is a simple coward for not giving their identity.

Womans cycling is bigger than one individual, and its apparent it has all the support it needs.

Keep it up girls...

Guest colonel

I think if they went there and learnt 1 thing that they can use to better themselves as Athletes then the trip was worthwhile. If not then maybe it was worthless but Im sure they learnt lots.

My question is is that qw know SA is alittle behind on the international scale but without going there to see what level they need to get at then we will never have something to work towards.

Any Senorche or however you spell it please tell us who you really are and please post your international cycling experience so we can all see who the mighty one is that is hiding behind a computer all bek. Otherwise go ****yourself and STFU cause I will bet these ladies in SA will ride you off there wheel any day of the week while you look at their rears and wish your boyfriend had a such a tight ass.

Stage 1 - result - worthless ,35 km stage!! yikes so short and we all lost 47 secs,11 girls in winning break from 8 different team and NOT one SA rider up front.

Stage 2 - result - Marisa worthy,12 girls away.Cherise and Yolandi OVER 5 mins back - pretty worthless.

Stage 3 - Robyn De Groot - worthy

Marisa           worthy

Lynette          impressive   

Yolandi - over 11 minutes down - worthless

Cherise - quater of an hour behind worhless

Stage 4 Must of been quite exciting as a whole brand new experience for some to have eventually finished in the same buch as stage winner Oenone Wood , a neautral stage

Stage 5 - 7 km ind TT - we all finished so far back cause we stopped for T and to sms home. Worthless

Stage 6 - once again we missed the move and with Yolandi,Robyn,Lynette nearly 4 minutes back after barely one hour of race - pretty worhless effort

Marissa 14 th on GC - just like I predicted pre race - the first SA rider would finish 14 worthy performance

Sprint Classification - not one single point - SA worthless

Mountains Classification - not one single point - SA worthless

Teams Classification - SA worthless ( getting to top three would be fantastic - 4th is close ,we went backwards

Stage win - never happened not even one visit to a podium - worthless effort by our Natioanl Team

And YES - I have been there,have won in NZ and done better than all on the International scene , now for the Argus joke result,will not be a joke if Marissa wins.    

smiley12.gif smiley36.gif

Lets just all ignore this Sernoche1 person...coz its evident that the attention gives this person a wet patch in their undies everytime we respond. Not to mention he/she/it is a simple coward for not giving their identity.
Womans cycling is bigger than one individual' date=' and its apparent it has all the support it needs.
Keep it up girls...[/quote']

You took the words right out of my mouth!  Ek sit nou hier en lees deur almal se kommentaar en dink by myself dat hierdie Sernoche1 persoon al die aaklige dinge se net om 'n reaksie uit almal te kry.  Mens moet so 'n persoon nie eers die satisfaksie gee nie, dis nie die moeite werd nie, jy jaag net jou eie bloeddruk op!  Voel eerder jammer vir iemand soos Sernoche1, want ek dink nie daar is baie verstand betrokke nie. 

Ek dink dit is 'n prestasie net om aan so 'n byeenkoms deel te neem en klaar te maak, maak nie saak waar jy eindig nie.

And YES - I have been there' date='have won in NZ [/quote']

in that case tell us who you are, or are you a spineless idiot?

I am willing to put money on the table Senorche (What kind of a stupid name is that anyway) is somebody very well known to all of us and this pathetic excuse for a human has nothing better to do with his time than sh*t stir! If the womans 4th place ahead of PRO TEAMS is pathetic i wonder what he would call the mens performance in Lankawi? . This guy, (again willing to put money on the table) probably has a small *&^% and now has to make up for that buy being full of sh*t. I pity you old boy...

Dont even bother with this person. I've said it before.

If he/she/it was as good as they claim, then we would know who they are.

People will always have an opinion about RSA cycling at the international scene ... for those for the ladies ... GOOD;

for those against the ladies, shame on YOU ...

Our ladies had the opportunity of racing at an international event; which regardless the results, gained so much experience!!

THe field in NZ was the best in the world and for our girls to finish 4th ahead of the best when they all had jetlag is brilliant. Imagine CSA skriks wakker and do training camps with them and send them early next time what might happen!

You know, I went to worlds 15years ago. It was only a short while after SA had been allowed back into international competition, and believe me it was tough.

Our cycling was very different back then, and we were amazed when we were confronted with how the internationals raced and lived. My personal results were shocking. But they were not in vain. Had we not gained the experience,not passed it on to others we raced with, we would not have the caliber of riders we do today.

Its absolutely vital that we send riders to race. They need the exposure, good or bad.

And to adopt an attitude towards the team like Sernoche, its very sad.

Ladies Cycling gets a lot of bad press and nobody had hope for this team because of the way CSA handled it. I think for the girls to have done so well and even to have raced agressively, crashed and all of this with jetlag is amazing! I say again, imagine the results we can get if it is aproached in the right way!!