[Event] MTN National MTB Series #3 Tulbagh Driven By Nissan

WesselvdWalt

I got a text message from www.jumptrax.com with my result but the overalls results are not on the website yet

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where can one find results ?

usually appears on Saseeding, but I dont know if it will be on there so soon. I however received an sms with my time and result a while ago

got a text message from www.jumptrax.com with my result but the overalls results are not on the website yet

You sure that email address correct ?

That Ultra was a hard slog ! Didn't give much, hard to work a lot to get it done!

got a text message from www.jumptrax.com with my result but the overalls results are not on the website yet

Think they must still load it onto their main site, they had scanners attached to iphones at the finish line, so probably did a direct feed or something, only thing I can think of

Jorrie, I shouldve listened to you man!! damn! Ended up doing 83kms, ag what the heck, still had fun (although it being suffering)

83kms, huh?

83kms, huh?

The marker at the 75km and 20km split fell over or were missing or just missed due to all the dust and the A batch all went straight instead of right, we realised that 5kms in and the rest was history

Was fun, and tough. One thing I noticed is that everyone rushed home after the race. We usually go for beers and lunch, but Tulbach is not a town that makes you want to stay afterwards. One thing we loved was the Usn connection, such well stocked water stops. Fun, but not enough to bring me back next year. Sorry.

Jorrie, I shouldve listened to you man!! damn! Ended up doing 83kms, ag what the heck, still had fun (although it being suffering)

Brandon, was great seeing you again, pity for the wrong turn, but very well done for still finishing in great spirit! Couple of guys really impressed me today with the way they took on the 75km after taking a 10km detour!

I was very involved with the route this year and knowing every turn of it I somehow also missed that turn! Went back to see for myself how we could missed it and their actually was 2 signs to turn right, problem is when the first guy missed it it was all dust and then all of us missed it.

In retrospect there should have been a marshall, but it actually is just a normal right turn and you can't have a marshall on every turn. That turn should have been taped though.

Hope the race survive so we can correct the mistake!

Sorry, its actually www.jumpertrax.com. Still a bit tired after the slog up and down the mountain!

Brandon, was great seeing you again, pity for the wrong turn, but very well done for still finishing in great spirit! Couple of guys really impressed me today with the way they took on the 75km after taking a 10km detour!

I was very involved with the route this year and knowing every turn of it I somehow also missed that turn! Went back to see for myself how we could missed it and their actually was 2 signs to turn right, problem is when the first guy missed it it was all dust and then all of us missed it.

In retrospect there should have been a marshall, but it actually is just a normal right turn and you can't have a marshall on every turn. That turn should have been taped though.

Hope the race survive so we can correct the mistake!

Was good seeing you again as well Jorrie! I also hope it will still be around for years to come, really great event in a really beautiful part of the world. I must say, besides the extra 10km detour, I've found it tougher than last year, I think its a combination of dry rocky terrain and then the heat as well today, but like I said I still enjoyed it and happy to have done a nice big ride. Keep well man!

The marker at the 75km and 20km split fell over or were missing or just missed due to all the dust and the A batch all went straight instead of right, we realised that 5kms in and the rest was history

nooit bru, that's the worst :-(

Copperhead,

6.21 tired 29th overall 3rd in category. Loved it but tired

How you get your results ?

6.21 tired 29th overall 3rd in category. Loved it but tired.

Hats off to you guys, everytime I saw a 75/ultra split I thought thank God I dont have to go up there!