Should sernoche1 be chucked off the Hub?

markStockton

Should sernoche1 be chucked off the Hub?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should sernoche1 be chucked off the Hub?

• Yes - stop negativity like this.
    • No - Freedom of speech is more important.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oom cois' date=' wat is 'n nympho, 'n nympho, 'n nympho-dingeses? [/quote']

Hypersexuality

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

"Nympho" redirects here. For the album, see Nympho (album).

"Satyriasis" redirects here. For the Cradle of Filth song, see Nymphetamine.

Hypersexuality
Classification & external resources
ICD-10F52.7
ICD-9302.89

Hypersexuality is desire to engage in human sexual behavior at a level high enough to be considered clinically significant. Hypersexuality is characterized by a debilitating need for frequent genital stimulation which, once achieved, may fail to result in the expected long-term emotional?or sexual?satisfaction. This dissatisfaction is what is believed to encourage the heightened frequency of sexual stimulation, as well as additional physiological and neurological symptoms.

The concept of hypersexuality replaces the older concepts of nymphomania (or furor uterinus) and satyriasis. Nymphomania was believed to be a female psychological disorder characterized by an overactive libido and an obsession with sex. In males the disorder was called satyriasis (for etymology of the words, see nymph and satyr). "Nymphomania" and "satyriasis" are no longer listed as specific disorders in the DSM-IV, though they remain a part of ICD-10.

The threshold for what constitutes hypersexuality is subject to debate, and critics question whether a standardized diagnostic threshold even exists. Sex drive varies widely in humans; what one person would regard as a normal sex drive might be deemed to be excessive by some and low by others. The consensus among those who consider this a disorder is that the threshold is met when the behavior causes distress or impaired social functioning.

Hypersexuality may also be expressed in those with bipolar disorder during periods of mania. People who suffer from bipolar disorder may often display tremendous swings in sex drive, depending on their mood. Sometimes this physiological need for sexual activity is much higher than what they would describe as "normal" and at other times it is far below that.[citation needed].

[edit] References

Carol Groneman, Nymphomania: A History, (London: Fusion Press, 2001)

Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity: the Journal of Treatment and Prevention, (New York: Brunner/Mazel, 1994-)

[edit] See also

Erotomania

Lust

Persistent sexual arousal syndrome

[edit] External links

The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke - Kluver-Bucy Syndrome

Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome - Language: Dutch and English

Bipolar Infidelity

Waar' date=' WIE, hoe????  Jissie, ek soek so 'n girl!!!!
[/quote']

Trust me dit is nie so cool soos almal dink nie.

[/quote']

Dit kan afhang.........In die II world war was daar van die girls wat deur 'n hele kamp soldiers gegaan het in een aand...Dead

Dit kan afhang.........In die II world war was daar van die girls wat deur 'n hele kamp soldiers gegaan het in een aand...Dead

En dit was ook hoekom daar opblaas poppe gamaak was.  Maar ons gaan ou OT hier en big time.

Ek dink dit is nie cool dat ons ander mense wil ban net oor hulle views nie.  So los die arm ou uit.  Ek het genoeg *** in 'n dag.  Ek wil nie nog op die hub kom en dan van fights lees nie.  Skaam julle self!

[/quote']

Stel my voor aan 1 dat ek SELF kan besluit ok!

I'm a nymphomaniac. But thats also because I dont spend my life in forums.

Do you guys have anything better to do?

Just vote him off already so he can go and moan about something else

lets wait for the girls to get back and then set him up against them in a private race...... every minute he looses,he has to wash and polish thier bikes for a week!!!!!

How come his posts aren't deleted though - I made one comment about how I didn't care for Australian track results and my post got deleted...

Not that anybody's posts should be deleted - freedom of speech etc.

How come his posts aren't deleted though - I made one comment about how I didn't care for Australian track results and my post got deleted...

Not that anybody's posts should be deleted - freedom of speech etc.

Oi, you being negative, DELETE HIS POST!!!