Should sernoche1 be chucked off the Hub?

markStockton

Should sernoche1 be chucked off the Hub?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should sernoche1 be chucked off the Hub?

• Yes - stop negativity like this.
    • No - Freedom of speech is more important.

well im glad everyone said no and had such a good view and understanding of it.....

difference in opinions is one of the most vital intruments for interesting conversation...Smile

So is talking to myself Big%20smile

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sometimes amazes me what shyte some hubbers post on this site. I'm convinced most are unemployed cycling yobs hoping to get a sponsership so they don't have to find a real job. Please guys lets post relevent threads and debates around cycling, and not waste bandwidth trying to get someone banned because of his opinion - "even if it is a dumbass opinion.  

by his posting uninformed k@k like this everyone who does support the girls but hadn't said anything all spoke out - so in fact he's ended up achieving hte opposite of his posting's intent and created greater awareness and support.... oh dear, what he he did it intentionally cos none of us HAD said anything to encourage the girls yet!

Yes, what happened to GASANT?

Remember him? he was the guy who came here and complained because some shop told him to keep that small animal on a leach. smiley17.gif

He was very upset that his kit wasn't allowed to re-arrange a bicycle shop

And after he got a lot of stick, he disappear as well.

smiley4.gif

Gaan doen 'n search op hierdie Senoche se naam en julle sal sien dat hy/sy/dit se posts oor die algemeen maar suurtiet is. Los die verkrampte ou ding en laat ho/haar/dit maar wegvrot in die feit dat hy/sy/dit dalk nog 'n stormers of sjarqie fen mag wees!!!!!!!!

Yes' date=' what happened to GASANT?

Remember him? he was the guy who came here and complained because some shop told him to keep that small animal on a leach. smiley17.gif

He was very upset that his kit wasn't allowed to re-arrange a bicycle shop

And after he got a lot of stick, he disappear as well.

smiley4.gif [/quote']

ROFLOL Smile Smile Smile

This is turning into an interesting social experiment, although the "YES" vote was a surprise.

I think the "yes" vote was someone who did not understand inglish.

Could be Faniefiets or Maruis 's vote. smiley8.gif

LOL

Okay so kick me off as well. 

We can't. We have to make sure you stop smoking and that your boss does not give you to much grief.Wink

Julle mense raak erger as tannies met nat onderklere aan.  Ag nee man.  Hou op met julle se ge *** maak die hele dag.  As dit is waaroor die hub gaan sal ek eerder my goed vat en loop.  Flip mense.  Julle raak 'n klomp suur gatte op dit site. 

En ek is jammer as ek een van julle suur gat mense ontstel omdat jou flippen nymphomaniac kind dit mag raaklees en soos ek begin praat maar ek raak nou gatvol vir julle ***.

Julle mense raak erger as tannies met nat onderklere aan.  Ag nee man.  Hou op met julle se ge *** maak die hele dag.  As dit is waaroor die hub gaan sal ek eerder my goed vat en loop.  Flip mense.  Julle raak 'n klomp suur gatte op dit site. 

En ek is jammer as ek een van julle suur gat mense ontstel omdat jou flippen nymphomaniac kind dit mag raaklees en soos ek begin praat maar ek raak nou gatvol vir julle ***.

One hour lactate session for you tonight Cois.Angry