Should sernoche1 be chucked off the Hub?

markStockton

Should sernoche1 be chucked off the Hub?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should sernoche1 be chucked off the Hub?

• Yes - stop negativity like this.
    • No - Freedom of speech is more important.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, if negative posts were cause for expulsion this would be a VERY quiet site.

Come on, at least he got the girls all hot under the collar and pulling together!

For the record I voted for freedom of speech.

However also for the record I really dislike people who needlessly  criticise  our national teams,  in fact I wish they would find another country to live in and support. We would all be better off.

Do we want to become like all the political parties out there? After the comment he made the senior hubbers duly showed him the error of his ways.I think he should be left here.Remember -Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.

My 2cents

no he should not its his opinion and he is free to voice it . Not that it is right but sometimes all of us are wrong in what we say or do. Noboy is perfect.

my r1.50

If you make nice sweeping statements built on rumours and filled with inuendo, you WILL get your big butt kicked repetedly by Hubbers.  So go ahead, give it a try!

BTW, I find this thread also very negative and maybe markStockton should be banned for suggesting sernoche1 should be banned?!  Let's start a whole round of catfights!

no he should not its his opinion and he is free to voice it . Not that it is right but sometimes all of us are wrong in what we say or do. Noboy is perfect.

my r1.50

Inflation?Confused

No ... maybe sernoche1 just had a bad hair day (I know second one ...) or got beaten up by his little brother or got caught in the thunderstorm this am or is frustrated about/with something/someone or ... and takes it out on the SA team cyclists ...

He's not making himself popular and won't be taken seriously anymore ... isn't that a good enough punishment by itself? Flemish Lion2008-02-26 05:27:56

omw - why don't we start another silly thread asking if posting silly sh#tty threads like this should be allowed??LOLWink

Do I want to recieve Email Notifications on this thread *un-check box*

If you make nice sweeping statements built on rumours and filled with inuendo' date=' you WILL get your big butt kicked repetedly by Hubbers.  So go ahead, give it a try!

BTW, I find this thread also very negative and maybe markStockton should be banned for suggesting sernoche1 should be banned?!  Let's start a whole round of catfights!
[/quote']

Popcorn anyone?LOL

He is entitled to his own opinion, just as we are.

National teams will always be subjected to speculation slander and rumours.

So just encourage the ladies, and let them race and learn. Simple as that.

If requirement to be an armchair critic was to have at least represented your country at the sport, the views on rugby and cricket selection amongst other would be virtually nil.  IMO its his view and even if totally off center should have right to express it, as others have to disagree. scotty2008-02-26 05:35:50

No, let him be, anyway win or lose, these ladies are winners in my eyes and should be an inspiration to all.Embarrassed (They are rather good looking too, I might add)Thumbs%20Up

well im glad everyone said no and had such a good view and understanding of it.....

difference in opinions is one of the most vital intruments for interesting conversation...Smile