Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be the better bike to use for this event? My DH bike or my Pyga 29". How much uphill pedalling will there be?

What would be the better bike to use for this event? My DH bike or my Pyga 29". How much uphill pedalling will there be?

The Pyga :thumbup:

the crystal ball sees a roadtrip to joburg in my very near future....... but not before a road trip to Lesotho.....

yoh the Pygasuarus earning her keep....

PYGA definitely. These trails were made for them!

PYGA definitely. These trails were made for them!

That. And the fact that there's quite a bit of climbing to the statrs of stages involved. Plus in the spirit of enduro, there are one or two pedally sections.

Thanks for the awesome ride guy's. The trails are looking sweet and the turnout was amazing! Cant wait for the race!!

I believe you guys had an awesome day on the trails today. Was bleek to be away this weekend, having Hakahana withdrawals!

Where are all the pics and clips everyone took ?

What an awesome ride !!

Look in the Hakahana Event thread. There are some that Johan took.

Is there any riding happening there this weekend? Keen to get a look at the trails before the race

Is there any riding happening there this weekend? Keen to get a look at the trails before the race

I believe there is a group riding at 08h00 on Sunday. Not sure if anyone is riding tomorrow.