Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

Wont be there for the 27th unfortunately as i will be at an international geology conference in Cape Town for that whole week. 

So will have to be after that

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wont be there for the 27th unfortunately as i will be at an international geology conference in Cape Town for that whole week. 

So will have to be after that

Must have rocks in your head to miss this one!

My day ended before it really got started I had an off at the start of SP1 ( first off out of seven runs on that section!) and I severed my rear brake hose. Game over!

I spent the rest of the day watching you guys at the different obstacles to ease my FOMO. My only observation of the timing system is the lack of discipline from the next rider not allowing enough of a time gap. I saw many a rider being caught by faster riders who simply failed to give sufficient start gap even when the front guy asks for it. The process allows for a bit of common sense so if the front guy says he'll be slow give him a minute or two if needs be.

Oh yes and JC Meyer had the most interesting line of all at the new jump on SP74 the only one I saw that took the inside line and he made it, creative!

hahaha definitely took me by surprise hahaha. But didnt want to miss out on a chance to leave terra Firma. hahahah. I promise to do a better job next time. hahahaha

hahaha definitely took me by surprise hahaha. But didnt want to miss out on a chance to leave terra Firma. hahahah. I promise to do a better job next time. hahahaha

Your line caught my eye because most of the guys went wide and were forced to go to the left down the B line unless they knew about it and cut in early to take the A line. You cut in so early that you created a C line I think I might have it on GoPro.will just have to find the time to download.

Anyone know where the photies are?

Rapid studios will put a link on FB, they normally take 2 or 3 days to upload them.

V12man, Well done on the podium :thumbup:

Rapid studios will put a link on FB, they normally take 2 or 3 days to upload them.

V12man, Well done on the podium :thumbup:

I had an able coach... :)  need more balls now.... and perhaps looking at the course in advance might help....

Will there be an combined Series Results / Standings? For people who will race all three events?

Will there be an combined Series Results / Standings? For people who will race all three events?

Yes. But closer to Race #3. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. But closer to Race #3. 

Random question, but I see on the calendar that there is a Hakahana MTB Fest 17-18 September.... What exactly is this?

Random question, but I see on the calendar that there is a Hakahana MTB Fest 17-18 September.... What exactly is this?

Its cancelled. Sorry. Was hoping to have got a lot more support behind us by this stage. maybe next year.:(

Its cancelled. Sorry. Was hoping to have got a lot more support behind us by this stage. maybe next year. :(

Well...judging by the numbers at Enduro 1, then the increase to Enduro 2... Things are looking up!! And they will only get better from here!

Well...judging by the numbers at Enduro 1, then the increase to Enduro 2... Things are looking up!! And they will only get better from here!

No shortage of rider support.... Its the costs that we need help with. There is just not enough time or budget right now. We'll do one early next year!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived