Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

Hi Johan,

Excellent idea!

I am pretty sure that if you set a time and date for a "test ride day" you should get minimum 10 enduro/trail riders out there.

If the trails are ready to be tested and shuttle ride could be arranged for this Saturday I am sure you will have a handfull of riders wanting to spend the day out there to try out the trails. :thumbup:

After all this rain I'm itching to get out there and ride. Hope I remember how... :eek:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After all this rain I'm itching to get out there and ride. Hope I remember how... :eek:

Looks like we might have a break from the rain on Saturday morning for a ride. :ph34r:

Looks like we might have a break from the rain on Saturday morning for a ride. :ph34r:

Think we can get a group together quite quickly :thumbup:

I suppose a normal lid will do for these trails as a full face might get a bit toasty if there is peddling involved?

Hi Johan,

Excellent idea!

I am pretty sure that if you set a time and date for a "test ride day" you should get minimum 10 enduro/trail riders out there.

If the trails are ready to be tested and shuttle ride could be arranged for this Saturday I am sure you will have a handfull of riders wanting to spend the day out there to try out the trails. :thumbup:

let me see what i can do re lift-up for this weekend. Also a bit worried about the trails after the rain as i'd hoped to at least have a look at the two new lines i am suggesting before you all headed out. but hey if you happy to rough it a bit to help make awesome lines then lets do it.

I suppose a normal lid will do for these trails as a full face might get a bit toasty if there is peddling involved?

Thats the big question. I could open tomorrow if you guys are prepared to slog it up some serious climbs until we can make a plan to reach the apex by vehicle. Either way theres going to be some climbing but also just REWARD.

Climbing is not such an issue, going MTB'ing when i'm supposed to be at work... well that's a different story. :whistling:

Runs during the weekend would be awesome!

I'm from Brits and have to travel down to PMB almost every month to go do some Enduro.

Would be great to have some tracks and races in our area.

Keep us informed and I am happy to come help with building and test riding!

let me see what i can do re lift-up for this weekend. Also a bit worried about the trails after the rain as i'd hoped to at least have a look at the two new lines i am suggesting before you all headed out. but hey if you happy to rough it a bit to help make awesome lines then lets do it.

I'm keen.

Shuttle will be nice though, I'm still recovering from a bit of the flu so not that fit right now... (not that I was fit before :blush: )

is it still enduro if there's a shuttle involved??

Shuttle on route scout/build/test run and no shuttle on race day, that's my 2c!

is it still enduro if there's a shuttle involved??

Noooooooooo!!! :ph34r:

I'm from the area will gladly help with building! just PM me!!

Would love to have some enduro in the area!!

Shuttling on a race day would be cheating... but, shuttling on reccie / test runs = more ride time = more fun :thumbup:

Archived