I sooo much want to believe this ad!

MorewoodGuyCT

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

There is a scammer (Probably the same one) selling Smart phones at a steal in Bloem, I think they say Bloem because its so far out the way to go and have a look.

Keep your cash.

Edited by TonyC

There was a loooong thread a few months back with hubbers stringing these okes on with boat loads of ridiculous questions and requests. I'll try find the link. It's the same syndicate for sure.

i'll be happy to visit the Bloem site, but then again what will you find there, boggerol

Think it's where The Mexican, 2ndAve used to be. The hole block is leveled with the ground.

Response from Peter2 at Locanto... "Hi,sorry the bike is available, i can only order it straight to you address, delivery takes 2-3 days regards". I've asked to see a picture of the bike and for it's specifications... Remember this is for a new 2013 CANNONDALE SCALPEL 29ER CARBON 2 R22,000. What a bargain! Retail price R53500 Yes, Yes, exchange product for cash only!

Damn, wanted it for myself but ad is no longer available so someone else must have bought it. Will ask them to keep me in mind next time such a bargain comes along.

Scotty the ad is still up on Locanto.... Some unbelievable deals?!?!?! don't get caught with your pants down though!

Just received this response now:

What a load of BS***

...sad that some people will be losing their money over this!

Dear Customer

We sell Brand New Scalpel 29er carbon 1 Bike for R17,500.

Below is our address and we deliver nationwide within 24 to 48 hours.

If you ready to purchase send us your full address and full name, telephone number for delivery so that we can issue you invoice with our company details on it.

MAMAILA GENERAL TRADING AND ENTERPRISE

22 SECOND AVENUE,WESTDENE

BLOEMFONTEIN.

TEL::+27787597591 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +27787597591 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting

FAX :+27867196949 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 867196949 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Mr Mohammed (Sales Manager)

This is 22 Second Avenue Westdene Bloemfontein.post-16512-0-27507900-1395908100_thumb.jpg

@

VETTES, whats with these guys and there affinity for Cannondale's right now? Well done that seems like a well used location