My 1983 Mongoose Supergoose

Eric Cartman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the ends of the grips haven't been torn up...

Looking soo freekn cool!

I wanna come see it for myself, maybe even the little up and down the street ride!

The grips are reproductions hey. That's why they are in good nic. Here and there you might come across some NOS (New Old Stock) on ebay or online stores, etc.

There will be a BMX gather in JHB at the end of this year. Its an annual event so you are welcome to come around. I will post up details of this event when it comes up...so stay tuned. I am sure the owners will allow you a little ride.

Hutch was THE bike back in the day.

I remember two of my mates(brothers) each got a Redline with Skyway mags for Christmas.

Was super-jealous!

Hutch was THE bike back in the day.

I remember two of my mates(brothers) each got a Redline with Skyway mags for Christmas.

Was super-jealous!

There is a guy in JHB that spent 70K building up his Hutch. :whistling:

The grips are reproductions hey. That's why they are in good nic. Here and there you might come across some NOS (New Old Stock) on ebay or online stores, etc.

There will be a BMX gather in JHB at the end of this year. Its an annual event so you are welcome to come around. I will post up details of this event when it comes up...so stay tuned. I am sure the owners will allow you a little ride.

Now I need my own build... :)

Damn I wish I still had mine!!!

Awesome memories this brings back.

Never to late to try and track yours down. LOL