Magazines

Batty Boy

Guys, do yourself a favour and subscribe to Bike mag from the US, its one of the longest running and most respected with fantastic pictures and excellent articles, and best of all it works out at about R50 delivered!

www.bikemag.com

If Dirt magazine was available locally I would buy it every month, its waaaaay better than any other mag, and focuses mainly on dh, enduro etc. Buy tread every now and then but only if it has something in it worth reading. Im not interested in marathon racing or xc 29ers.

I only by Tread magazine, rest electronic

Saw it last year at a dr's rooms in Mosselbay for the first time and bought my first one today, must say I'm very impressed with the magazine.

Discovery vitality subscription for Bicycling and Zinio for Ride. IMB is also nice to read and is free.

Digital and I do Mountain Bike Action from the US, R73 for 12 issues, awesome read.

Car also digital, and I dont buy print at all.

Only print I have is SnS, but I get that for free with coffee when I visit!

If Dirt magazine was available locally I would buy it every month, its waaaaay better than any other mag, and focuses mainly on dh, enduro etc. Buy tread every now and then but only if it has something in it worth reading. Im not interested in marathon racing or xc 29ers.

It's available digitally.