The 32" cruiser…

Tumbleweed

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tatt - SW should have stock or we can ship to CT. Comes in Neon Green, Neon Orange, White, Blue and Red.

The blue looks sick (as in cool - surfer speak)!!! Saw one at the SW near Tokai forest so they are available in the Cape.

Can't get this bike out of my mind! But I bought a RC off-roader this weekend so apparently my discretionary spending money is done for now :-(

Check out Truebikes.eu. The True 36er! I want one! And it ony cost a shy 2900 Euros... And weight in only at a feather 22,3 KG.

Hey Joeboy69 - interested to get your views on the bike...

Haven't seen it! The sportsman warehouse in Centurion didn't have stock and didn't know what I was talking about when I asked. They had a few cruisers (Schwinn) including a sweet tandem with bottle holders :-)

Haven't seen it! The sportsman warehouse in Centurion didn't have stock and didn't know what I was talking about when I asked. They had a few cruisers (Schwinn) including a sweet tandem with bottle holders :-)

Sorry to hear that, I will look into the stock issue at Centurion. I know Fourways has stock - I've also got two demo's in the Fourways area, if you would like to come through and have a look.

Does anybody know what the lenght of the top tube is.would it be possible(and comfortable) to put a mtb handle bar on one of these?

Does anybody know what the lenght of the top tube is.would it be possible(and comfortable) to put a mtb handle bar on one of these?

I don't have the exact length, but I can tell you that a Mtb handle bar wouldn't work. Besides the handle bar is half the fun :)

Thanks Joji,finaly convinsed the wife that a single speed would make a better(cheaper) comuter than my geared steed.

...the lies we have to tell to get the toys we want...

Thought this would be a nice choise but dont know if that handle bar will work on a daily comute.

Thanks Joji,finaly convinsed the wife that a single speed would make a better(cheaper) comuter than my geared steed.

...the lies we have to tell to get the toys we want...

Thought this would be a nice choise but dont know if that handle bar will work on a daily comute.

LOL - good approach :) To be honest, I wouldn't use the Cruiser as a commuter - best for CM, beach promenade, residential estates etc..

Archived