2nd hand triathlon wetsuit wanted for ironman 70.3

RMunnik

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a second hand triathlon wetsuit for the Ironman 70.3 in 2015. If there is someone that bought a wetsuit and doesn't like the triathlon sport and looking to sell their wetsuit, email me (reinardt.munnik@gmail.com) or send me a PM please.

Preferably a long sleeve wetsuit size 7. I am 1.78m and 75kg. Fitted the Orca size 7 which seemed to be perfect.

Appreciate it!

• 4 weeks later...

You can rent one for 70.3 from Terry at Xterra wetsuits, not a bad option if you are trying to save some cash.

Would you wear some one else's underpants if they been pee'd in...even if they have been rinsed off?

#dontthinkaboutittomuch

Would you wear some one else's underpants if they been pee'd in...even if they have been rinsed off?

#dontthinkaboutittomuch

For the amount of time most of us spend in the pool (we can discuss the sea later), a pee'd in wetsuit is the last thing to worry about.

This off twitter:

"@UberFacts: Each person who enters a swimming pool adds about 0.14 grams of fecal matter to the water."

For the amount of time most of us spend in the pool (we can discuss the sea later), a pee'd in wetsuit is the last thing to worry about.

This off twitter:

"@UberFacts: Each person who enters a swimming pool adds about 0.14 grams of fecal matter to the water."

LOL thanks for that.... something to think about at swim training tonight :(

Now I know why they have big signs in the change rooms saying its obligatory to shower before you enter the pool area.... and no I'm one of those that don't shower :whistling:

Thanks for the referral, will contact Terry and hear if he has anything available.

Thanks for that uberfact quote bclark, will ensure that I keep my head above the water at all times tonight!

This off twitter:

There are certain things we just don't want to think about. Clearly the people swimming at the Newlands pool are especially generous in their donations.

• 1 year later...

I have a small medium zone 3 wetsuit that i bought while i waz doing triatblons in the uk. Have a look to see if you are interested. David

davidclaassens@hotmail.com

Archived