Beep Beep ADMIN - please merge with Classics

Saw a 3rd thread as well, but not active

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and fresh

Well after last weekends performance he didn't look to be in top form for the classics + he had the strongest team.

Come guys, you're making me now have to keep up with 2 threads on 1 subject.

Can't we keep to 'The Classics' thread?

Ja, I know, I'm a lazy SOB :)

But this one is Paris-Roubaix specific. I put it to you that Paris-Roubaix is special & deserve its own thread :thumbup:

But this one is Paris-Roubaix specific. I put it to you that Paris-Roubaix is special & deserve its own thread :thumbup:

definitely m'lady

Well after last weekends performance he didn't look to be in top form for the classics + he had the strongest team.

Boonen maybe couldnt follow the attack because he was already on the limit....

But... he still managed to ride a minute into Sagan who "had"(should be: has) sublime form atm, so where does that leave Boonen then? I reckon not that far of the pace.

Boonen might not have had the perfect build up to the classics, but I think with Flanders in his legs, come Sunday will be a totally different story. The Roubaix is like no other classic.

I like Fabain, he's the strongest, and definitely the smartest. But Boonen has that underdog thing against Fabain that I like. A lot!!!

FABES!

I will need a sicknote this weekend. 2 Rides, Rugby and Roubaix. Not much maintenence will get done.

winner will be wearing one of these helmets...

Bk8c7vcIcAA1ETl.jpg

Cant I report this post? A race this great cant have something like this make me not scroll to page 2.

• Press the Apple key ⌘ + Shift + 3 all at the same time
  • You will find a capture of the screen on your desktop named ‘Picture _’

winner will be wearing one of these helmets...

Bk8c7vcIcAA1ETl.jpg

There is so much wrong with this picture. Could only be a seppo team, could you imagine the flanders / dutch teams rolling up in this anywhere let alone Roubaix (i know its a TT somewhere and not RBX).

I need to go look a lot of images from the '...and sheep were nervous' thread to get this image out of my mind. Feck, Dan Martin isn't exactly a good looking head for selling those things either!

Edited by hellocolour

• Press the Apple key ⌘ + Shift + 3 all at the same time
  • You will find a capture of the screen on your desktop named ‘Picture _’

or Apple + Shift + 4 and use your mouse with the key down to draw over the part of the screen you want to take a shot of (save people seeing all your sad bookmarks, open websites etc).