Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what the cut off time will be today assuming winning time of 57 mins?

And now there's lightening at the finish. The weather could really play a factor today.

1 Rick Flens (Belkin) 1:01.49

2 Michel Koch (Cannondale) +1:19

3 Ben Swift (Sky) +2:03

4 Eugenion Alafaci (Trek) 2:45

5 Tom Stamsnijder (Giant-Shimano) +2:54

Another Team Sky rider, Boasson Hagen is about to start his TT. The Norwegian could also do well today.

Anyone know what the cut off time will be today assuming winning time of 57 mins?

Dunno

But read here e.g.

Nacer Bouhanni has just finished his effort. He's last, a full 8:41 down on the current leader. It's all about saving energy for the Frenchman today.

And now there's lightening at the finish. The weather could really play a factor today.

maybe igor will finish with a good time and all other riders won't beat him... have to hope for something positive for my team

Dunno

But read here e.g.

Nacer Bouhanni has just finished his effort. He's last, a full 8:41 down on the current leader. It's all about saving energy for the Frenchman today.

That's why I am asking Dale, I recon its within 25% or else you're eliminated. Winning time of 55 mins will have him in trouble.

Course on telly looks pretty wet

Gonna be dramatic I reckon

Surely more crashes impending :-/

One for the doctors out there in hubland... How can inhaling a noble gas stimulate the growth of EPO and testosterone?

Xenon and Argon are both banned. Seems bizarre that a gas that does not react with anything causes a reaction in the body....

Team Sky's Cataldo, an outsider for today, is about to start his effort. The roads aren't going to dry out for a long while, it's still raining, so Flens' time could stand for a long while yet.

from cyclenews

clearly the commentators aren't watching the guys finish as there are already two people faster than flens when they posted this

Scarponi wants to quit.

How can I tell him he is in my fantasy league, although he is out of league, he needs to get me some points.

Twitter maybe a good communication channel?