Willow Creek/ Computer Mania MTB Challenge

Berry

Would it be best on 27.5 or 29er?

29er not a lot of tight twisty single track.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone that would be able to tell me how much climbing in the 30km. 750m or more? Or will it have the 15 penalty of ppa

Is there anyone that would be able to tell me how much climbing in the 30km. 750m or more? Or will it have the 15 penalty of ppa

Looking at the profile on PPA website and making a rough calculation, I doubt if the 30km will even come close to 500m climbing

Edited by BrandonF

Looking at the profile on PPA website and making a rough calculation, I doubt if the 30km will even come close to 500m climbing

thanks.looked a bit flat to me to.

Then it will be 60 for me look like nice weather.

One of the worse days I've ever had on a bike, my whole body didnt pitch up this morning. Felt dehydrated, sore legs, deep breathing and cramped from 15km onwards (first time in months I've cramped). The terrain was challenging and beautiful, and still such a great event, I just had to unfortunately change my focus from racing to pacing... Dominic Calitz won

Perfect day for mtbing, the guys from the 60km rode hard. gutted i could not get a loan bike. helped push quite a few guys on the last tricky hill. the guys who did not dismount, well done!! not many got to the top without walking.. and thank you for all the friendly guys..

Perfect day for mtbing, the guys from the 60km rode hard. gutted i could not get a loan bike. helped push quite a few guys on the last tricky hill. the guys who did not dismount, well done!! not many got to the top without walking.. and thank you for all the friendly guys..

Were you the guy standing on that hill! I was quite suprised I made it all the way without coming off? following my crap form today!

Was a nice race,just a pitty I was 'riding with weaker partner'.did the 30km,had to dismount a few times in the first 10km due to congestion,but once the field got spread out things went better.charged up the big hills passing lots of people pushing their bike,then had to stop at the top to wait for the wife.looking forward to Autumn Splendour now where she has opted for the 12km.see you there.....

the 30km was interesting. They started at 1 minute intervals, with waaaay too many people. Nice goodie bags is the most positive thing i can say about this race unfortunately. Every hill people were pushing all over the road and we could not ride. I blame myself for being lazy and not doing the long route. I fear cycling is becoming too popular, worse than sitting in traffic to work. :thumbdown: