Work on Vasbyt

marko35s

Big up to Bennet and the crew doing the maintenance. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The section from the new divert down to the long bridge is SUPERFAST. Rode it for the first time in two weeks, and the change is amazing. Super smooth, super fast, beautifully bermed where required. It's just begging you to carry top speed through that section. Keep it up guys.

Rode it yesterday and damn it was fast and fun

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the new work held up exceptionally well after last night's down poor. Stoked :thumbup:

Must say it is looking good - even better than a week ago now that the drop into the troll bridge has been patched up along with the junction below it. There is now also a nice little jump just before the middle big berm...

Those snakes just need a going over...

Must say it is looking good - even better than a week ago now that the drop into the troll bridge has been patched up along with the junction below it. There is now also a nice little jump just before the middle big berm...

Those snakes just need a going over...

Can't wait to see what he does there