[Event] MTN National MTB Series #6 Van Gaalen Driven By Nissan

WesselvdWalt

Found my seeding in the spam box: F ffs. How low can you go....

And you got me down for donating my medal. Nope, I want that as a token of accomplishment, to cherish forever. However I did make a R10 donation to charity when I paid. SS #10956 Inv # E161-158211 check it out please Wessel, my day will be ruined if I don't get a medal.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eish dude....not good...B for me. Either small batches of lots of race rockets

Mmm so you got a 10min head start ;)

Anyone know how many batches there are in the marathon?
07:15 A 07:40 A 08:00 A 08:10 B 08:20 C 08:30 D 08:40 E 08:50 F 09:00 G

Found my seeding in the spam box: F ffs. How low can you go.... And you got me down for donating my medal. Nope, I want that as a token of accomplishment, to cherish forever. However I did make a R10 donation to charity when I paid. SS #10956 Inv # E161-158211 check it out please Wessel, my day will be ruined if I don't get a medal.

The guys have left and tomorrow i'm on route to meet medics and waterpoint personnel etc to show access points and placements. I'll share the details on the whatsapp group to change your details on the race file.

Also dropped from B (in trailseeker) to C ... not that I'm complaining in any way shape or form. It's Fun Gaalens, it's Nationals, I just want to hang on and maybe survive :D

Wessel can you check Christiaan Kotze and Charmaine Kotze seeding for me plz? They haven't received theirs yet

Charmaine = E 08h40 start

Christiaan = not on sun or sat online entries.... mmm...different name or spelling or something perhaps? ID number / SAS number?

SAS has just sent the Seeding emails out!

Hi Wessel

Have not received an email yet with my seeding for the marathon.

I have a Saseeding index of 31, which batch does that put me in for the marathan? My full name is Craig Kingham.

Thanks

Craig

Edited by Craig8252

Christiaan = not on sun or sat online entries.... mmm...different name or spelling or something perhaps? ID number / SAS number?59761

Hi Wessel

Have not received an email yet with my seeding for the marathon.

I have a Saseeding index of 31, which batch does that put me in for the marathan? My full name is Craig Kingham.

Thanks

Craig

If you entered after this morning 06:00 then you will receive your seeding email tomorrow, as online entries are then closed. I don't have you on the list for the marathon, Craig.

Christiaan = not on sun or sat online entries.... mmm...different name or spelling or something perhaps? ID number / SAS number?59761

When did you enter? before 06:00 today?

If you entered after this morning 06:00 then you will receive your seeding email tomorrow, as online entries are then closed. I don't have you on the list for the marathon, Craig.

I entered yesterday. Where does a seeding of 31 put me anyway?

On the topic of descending. Keep your feet clipped in, keep your arms straight and your weight back and don't lock your back wheel. This way you'll have control and will be able to ride the downhills. Look ahead and plan your line a fee meters in advance. Look where you want to go. This caught me out last year when I got my line wrong and at very slow pace a rock jumped out in front of me and I had too much weight too far forward. Super slowmo over the bars excursion.

I don't work for SAS. No Idea. Sorry.

Ok no problem. Will wait for an email tomorrow hopefully. Cheers