be careful from muizenberg to tokai.

DJpak

Why take so long

It's been years for that segment, eh?

Yoh.

Yip! I had actually thought that they were finished. It seems though that they still have some minor work left to do. Road surface very much improved. The roadies might want to bear in mind that there are sections from St James through to Muizenberg that has rough raised sections in the road itself. Mostly on the side leading to Muizenberg but also some in the opposite heading.

Sorry but If you CANT SEE then U must feel, with the wallet.

Where the Hell are U looking when you are riding?

U must see the section. Not only us had the problem.

When we was standing there we saw some cyclists they also didnt know so we gave them 'slow down signal'

And sned and lots of cobbles were there how I can see that far from there?

Fortunately I just had some scratches on my body..

Andy friends who behind me fell over (?) me..

They aslo hurt... :'(

Now I have to buy a new helmet.

Anyone knows where I can buy Kask vertigo mett black?

Hey buddy ...just remember what happened when you bought the caps online from overseas ....40% duty ...the same might apply to a new lid ... :)

Hey buddy ...just remember what happened when you bought the caps online from overseas ....40% duty ...the same might apply to a new lid ... :)

Same WILL apply for a new lid.

And to the OP - it's completely your fault for not keeping an eye on the road. And not knowing how to bunny hop. Can't blame someone else for your inability to scan the road ahead for things like this.

U must see the section. Not only us had the problem.

When we was standing there we saw some cyclists they also didnt know so we gave them 'slow down signal'

And sned and lots of cobbles were there how I can see that far from there?

Just shows that the majority of people you saw that day have the same lack of attention as you, or just don't watch the road ahead. It's not exactly a small cutout, and even though the cone probably isn't in the right place, it's very presence there should have made you take more notice of what was on the road at that point.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

I have ridden that section a few times now and always see it well in advance because I don't navigate by watching my Garmin but by looking ahead. Its a little skill I learned when I was taught to ride a bicycle at the age of 6.

Thanks for the heads up though...(pun intended?)

Not 40%~ I think 45%..? A bit over 45% but well..

I didnt know and that's my fault hahahaa.

Same WILL apply for a new lid.

And to the OP - it's completely your fault for not keeping an eye on the road. And not knowing how to bunny hop. Can't blame someone else for your inability to scan the road ahead for things like this.

All SA cyclists can bunny hop (?) Wow!!!!!

Unfortunately I cant do that.. im still a beginner.. so sad.

I should learn that even though I cycle on the road.

and I asked abdout it whatever

Bec I dont know about SA system.

I can ask about it bec I dont know, right?

And In my country, if I had an accident bec of same reason I fell in SA

I can claim it to either a company or a city

Bec a lack of notification and they left the road like that.

Without any cover on the spot.

Anyway thank you for the advice :)

Hey DJpak - thanks for coming on and letting people know in a sensible tone. Sorry for some of the reactions, good luck in getting your stuff fixed up.

it won't cost u anything to call the city council and try (i'll repeat TRY) and find the correct dept to claim damages to your bike etc it that fails call your local councillor or claim from your own insurance.

it won't cost u anything to call the city council and try (i'll repeat TRY) and find the correct dept to claim damages to your bike etc it that fails call your local councillor or claim from your own insurance.

I actually tried to join an bicycle insurance on friday

And I sent them my all details and forms. But I think they didnt check my email.... hahaha unlucky for me...

Yes. One of my friend who was with me , he will do that.

We dont mind whether CT pays me or not.

We dont want to experience this kind of happen later again to us and to other cyclists.

Thank you :)

Where can I claim for this?

Anyone will do?

Of course I cant and u guys definitely say that it is SA!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha

Try the City ouncil as somebody else already mentioned.

I have heard of them settling claims for damage but don't expect it to happen without a 'fight'.