June Maintenance Day

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Hey guys.

Please join us for our Monthly Maintenance day at Tokai on Saturday 7 June.

Winter is rapidly approaching and a few drainage ditches here and there would go down a treat.

The kind folk at CBC have sponsored us 2 cases of their finest brew for the build days going forward so a big thanks to them.

See you on the 7th

Duane

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Sounds good... What do we need to bring etc?

Awesome man. please pull in.

Gloves, Water, sunblock, a hat maybe, a garden implement of your choice. It's best to just bring 1. Also mark it with tape or something so you recognize it when you leave.

We meet at 9am at the gate. Look out for the White Nissan hardbody and the blue Ford Ranger. It's always a good vibe and you get to appreciate what goes into building trail.

Should be able to make this one, but will have to leave early. It's my lightie's birthday party in the pm!
Bet its his birthday all day really :lol:

How old will he be?

Awesome man. please pull in.

Gloves, Water, sunblock, a hat maybe, a garden implement of your choice. It's best to just bring 1. Also mark it with tape or something so you recognize it when you leave.

We meet at 9am at the gate. Look out for the White Nissan hardbody and the blue Ford Ranger. It's always a good vibe and you get to appreciate what goes into building trail.

Which trail is being worked on?

No worries with my tools - easy to see the ones that look brand new and unused :lol:

Guest Omega Man

Which trail is being worked on?

No worries with my tools - easy to see the ones that look brand new and unused :lol:

Haha. Touche

I don't know which trails at this point. We're meeting tonight and I'll raise it.

Just for the record Laterite is NOT going on my truck!!

Can I bring a ho? ;)

Guest Omega Man

Can I bring a ho? ;)

Don't joke one of the guys always brings his and it's an awesome building tool.

Guest Omega Man

Only if you have one for everyone...

One each or a shared resource?

Guest Omega Man

I can tell you guys from VAST personal experience that the CBC Lager and Pilsner are really tasty beers and it's worth coming to the build day just to have one in hand.

One each or a shared resource?

Doesn't that really depend on how many putch up for the build day?