Dura Ace 9000 groupset

Falco

Anyone know where I can get a DA 9000 groupset?

Wiggle has bits and pieces, CRC same, Evans prices are crazy, CWC doesn't reply to pm's, seems like nobody wants to do business.

Any ideas where I might find one?

53:39 x 172.5, 25:11 cassette, with cables.

I know they have it listed, which is why I asked for specific details of what they have by pm, figured that would be quickest, apparently I was wrong. Will call them later.

I know they have it listed, which is why I asked for specific details of what they have by pm, figured that would be quickest, apparently I was wrong. Will call them later.

With their activity levels on the Hub, one could easily think that they run their business from here. LOL

I think a mail or a call will get you results quicker.

There is a Hubber selling these. I stand to be corrected, but it could be Big Mac

Sorry for not replying, not always on thehub, always better dropping us a mail,

How can we help?

Anyone know where I can get a DA 9000 groupset?

Wiggle has bits and pieces, CRC same, Evans prices are crazy, CWC doesn't reply to pm's, seems like nobody wants to do business.

Any ideas where I might find one?

53:39 x 172.5, 25:11 cassette, with cables.

Have you tried bike24.com amd totalcycling.com?