Need that one trick tool that no else is gonna have?

gummibear

TUNE SPURTREU PERFECTLY ALIGNS HANDLEBARS TO YOUR FRONT WHEEL – WITH LASERS!

And one that solves an incredibly frustrating problem at that? The new Tune Spurtreu puts a laser pointer in a CNC’d alloy base that’s shaped to center itself over your stem and handlebars, putting a dot at the center of the tire.

The visual aid lets you get things perfectly centered so long as your wheel’s dish center’s the tire in the fork. And all for just €69 ($100USD at Fair Wheel Bikes). The name roughly means “tracks true”, which is exactly what you should be when laser red stars are aligned.

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tune-spurtreu-handlebar-front-wheel-laser-alignment-tool.jpg

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tune-spurtreu-handlebar-front-wheel-laser-alignment-tool2.jpg

who says your wheel is dished :whistling:

BUT a great fix to a problem that piss me off. the harder it is during a ride the more i see that is not straight of creek and then its a mind game from there

great idea, I have a pointer, will be easy to attach somehow it get it straight... naaaaaaaaaaas

Simple way is to put a straight line(straight plank or similar) against your fork and align your handlebars with that. It's as accurate and R1000 cheaper.

The amount of times I fall and have to straighten my bars, I might as well just get some cable ties and strap that thing on there permanently!!

Simple way is to put a straight line(straight plank or similar) against your fork and align your handlebars with that. It's as accurate and R1000 cheaper.

pah...i want lazerbeams man :clap:

I'd like it more if it threw a straight line over the tyre.

For now string and spirit level must do the job.

And if you smoke while doing it you can have a laser show .... :eek:

You and me sir....we think alike

pah...i want lazerbeams man :clap:

One more gadget. My wife calls me the gadget man, because there's a gadget for every problem, what she doesn't know is that they are essential tools.

I'd like it more if it threw a straight line over the tyre.

For now string and spirit level must do the job.

String?