Nissan Trailseeker 2 Hakahana

Muggins

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprises and Hakahana, that's a little like running into your mother in law in the dark in the bathroom.

Unless your MIL is hot. :devil: :devil: :devil: :drool: :drool: :drool: :o :o :o

**Edited out really sick stuff.

Edited by GreatGusto

Damn...this is gonna be a hard day in the saddle, doing the 70km and havent been able to train that much after sani :thumbdown: .

Distances and climbing is as follows:

10km - 9.7km - 140m Ascent

20km - 19.0km - 230m Ascent

40km - 36.7km - 660m Ascent

70km - 65.0km - 1300m Ascent

Profile go live soon!

Wessel please tell me that's a cumulative ascent number, otherwise I'm dead.

I cant wait for race day!!

I'm going on Saturday for the taster. :thumbup:

maybe i will see you there, it is an awesome venue...but believe me "there are dem hills in that place"

maybe i will see you there, it is an awesome venue...but believe me "there are dem hills in that place"

Awesome, the more the merrier.

Have only ridden there once, last year's Trailseeker Marathon and have entered the 5 July marathon too. Am keen on riding there this Saturday but currently going on my own, not usually a wise move ... Usually come about two thirds the way down the Trailseeker field if that gives an idea of speed. Let me know if you're open to someone joining you on a longish ride (eyeballing the black and red route combo) ?

Guest notmyname

Have only ridden there once, last year's Trailseeker Marathon and have entered the 5 July marathon too. Am keen on riding there this Saturday but currently going on my own, not usually a wise move ... Usually come about two thirds the way down the Trailseeker field if that gives an idea of speed. Let me know if you're open to someone joining you on a longish ride (eyeballing the black and red route combo) ?

Yes. Red a and b and black. I'm already committed to breedts for Saturday otherwise I'd be there. Enjoy.

On Saturday morning they are going to take a ride to test the new rhinkals addition. They are leaving hakahana at 8h30. You should join them.

On Saturday morning they are going to take a ride to test the new rhinkals addition. They are leaving hakahana at 8h30. You should join them.

Thanks for the info, anyone know:

- Who to contact to join (or do you just pitch up?)

- Planned total distance (approx), is it just the black loops or also the red added thereafter ?

Thanks.