Which bike light is best?

CJVDM

To a point, yes. But the problem is that the latest crop of lights are a bit like the 20 000 W PMPO sound systems that you get at Makro. Stack it up next to a 100 W system from a decent manufacturer and take your pick.

I know where my money would go...

Ditto

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Droo, this little candle has been added to my handlebars and I went to the blockhouse just now and its like daylight but not overly bright and no shadows - downhill speed has increased tremendously - highly recommend this brand http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee420/Landy1973/IMG-20140808-00391_zps475ebf34.jpg

Ah, so YOU were the lucky one to get that piece of engineering brilliance!? I saw it there yesterday. Beautiful light, dude.

Thanks, well worth the tom

Good to hear you're enjoying. Now to convert the rest of the world away from magicshyte...

MSRP for the standard version is R 4 950, which should be plenty for most riders. If you're into 24 hour racing, there's an endurance version which ships with an extra battery pack for R 5 800.

We do offer Hub rates as well, so PM or email if you're interested. These things really do kick the Chinese models to touch in both beam spread and reliability.

If you've already got a Magic or similar, you can mount the Hope on the bars and the Magic on your helmet - then you've got spread and range for any situation.