DH World Cup #4 - Leogang

Stretch

You don't think that perhaps by that stage, Rachel was just that much more tired than Manon? Making htose sort of mistakes is out of character for her...

i agree with this assessment: The Manon Kaiju's first gain was not taking htose jumps and that second pedal section. she made up a lot of time there. after that, it looks like Rachel's game plan went to ratshet due to fatigue. Tentative lines through the rock gardens, not holding lines in the rough: typical of lack of strength, which in her case, is more likely due to lack of physical conditioning.

But also, Manon's lines through the lower rough stuff were pretty damn beastly. mega props for taking the high risk, high reward lines and sticking it.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it was more a fitness issue than anything else.. clearly rachel is not up to the same fitness level yet

If I can remember I think you can even hear her breathing heavily through one of the tech root sections.

Does being a rabbit count as riding at a WC?

personally I wouldn't like to race because everyone would laugh at how slow I would be going compared to the pro's :blush:

Bruni's helmet cam footage is just mental, the speeds he goes into the tree sections had me crying.

(I know how much tree's hurt)

Patch, wasn't Needles G-out last year?

Patch, wasn't Needles G-out last year?

No the g-out was in 2012 at Worlds - thats why he is in his SA kit ...