Frustrating Classified Section

McD23

Morning All,

Is it my PC or the Hub ?

Every time I open classified it keeps reverting to old search criteria, very frustrating as I can only look at stuff between R1k and R5,5k,

I have closed and restarted PC, logged in and out the hub, deleted history, and cleared search criteria but all in vail !!!.

Any other recommendations ?

Sorry, can't stop myself :devil:

The Financial- Responsible- One in your family hacked your computer and set the monetary parameters according to your budget.

YOU ARE GOING TO BE STUCK THERE- FOR EVER!!

Sorry, can't stop myself :devil:

The Financial- Responsible- One in your family hacked your computer and set the monetary parameters according to your budget.

YOU ARE GOING TO BE STUCK THERE- FOR EVER!!

lol, we should make a app that does that for all online shopping sites, install it without informing partners :ph34r:

well be rich in no time !!

Morning All,

Is it my PC or the Hub ?

Every time I open classified it keeps reverting to old search criteria, very frustrating as I can only look at stuff between R1k and R5,5k,

I have closed and restarted PC, logged in and out the hub, deleted history, and cleared search criteria but all in vail !!!.

Any other recommendations ?

Clearing your browser cookies should resolve this: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies

Hi,

done that now, still does it.

I can clear search criteria and input new search values, which brings up page correctly, but then whenever I goto next page it reverts to the R1k to R5.5k search criteria ?

Archived