DIPSLICK

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

COOL, ILL NEED TO START REVING THAT IDT BEEEEEG TIME

Or come ride road, nothing a coupe of Gran Fondos cant fix

• 2 weeks later...

I want to but the money

I don't have a missus, and my son would think I am cool for doing it.

My boss would understand completely.

So if anybody wants to sponsor me?

I want to but the money

I don't have a missus, and my son would think I am cool for doing it.

My boss would understand completely.

So if anybody wants to sponsor me?

I also want but the money.

I have a missus, and my sons are grownups so they don't care what their old man is up to.

I am my own boss so he would understand completely.

So just wondering... Can I sell the missus for the entry fee?

• 5 weeks later...

Don't pick on the slow guys! We're can't all be super roid freak skills merchants...

Ill pass along the message

GUYS DONT TRUST CHUCKY, HE WILL STEAL YOUR RIDING MATES AND CUT YOU OUT THE "LOOP" THE FIRST CHANCE HE GETS

THERE IS ANOTHER GUY ON THE HUB KNOWN AS DODGY,,,,,THAT OKE IS A SAINT COMPARED TO THIS CREATURE

LOCK UP YOUR MATES THIS ONE IS DANGEROUS

GUYS DONT TRUST CHUCKY, HE WILL STEAL YOUR RIDING MATES AND CUT YOU OUT THE "LOOP" THE FIRST CHANCE HE GETS

THERE IS ANOTHER GUY ON THE HUB KNOWN AS DODGY,,,,,THAT OKE IS A SAINT COMPARED TO THIS CREATURE

LOCK UP YOUR MATES THIS ONE IS DANGEROUS

Whahahahahahaha, you whine like a little girl

Me: Dips, we gonna ride VG soon, are you keen to join?

Dipstick: Sorry buddy, my knee isnt 100% and its sore if I put to much pressure bla bla bla bla bla bla whine whine whine.

Me: ok cool, we can do the flattish rides then till its stronger.

I ask another mate of Dipstick which were mates first and held hands if he is keen on a VG ride. He says yes he is keen.

I DONT ask Dipstiek because he has a gammy knee and thought i'd save myself a few minutes from reading the same story again.

Now Dipstiek is upset because I stole his friend.

fokkit.... ballies of today are quite sentimental.

Dipsy, next weekend I want to ride VG. Concrete strips, daggapad, oom piets, greek church and then river section back.... are you gonna join?

Answer in public and we will take photos to prove your appearance on the ride :thumbup:

Whahahahahahaha, you whine like a little girl NEVER DENIED IT

Me: Dips, we gonna ride VG soon, are you keen to join?

Dipstick: Sorry buddy, my knee isnt 100% and its sore if I put to much pressure bla bla bla bla bla bla whine whine whine.SORRY TORN PCL RECOVERY ALL I CAN TRY IS MY BEST :whistling:

Me: ok cool, we can do the flattish rides then till its stronger.

I ask another mate of Dipstick which were mates first and held hands if he is keen on a VG ride. He says yes he is keen. CALLING MATES ON THE SKELM :ph34r:

I DONT ask Dipstiek because he has a gammy knee and thought i'd save myself a few minutes from reading the same story again. CALL YOURSELF A MATE :whistling:

Now Dipstiek is upset because I stole his friend.INVITED A MATE OF MINE BEFORE YOU INVITED ME

fokkit.... ballies of today are quite sentimental.

Dipsy, next weekend I want to ride VG. Concrete strips, daggapad, oom piets, greek church and then river section back.... are you gonna join?OH YOU WANT TO GO RIDE WHERE YOU KNOW I CANT I UNDERSTAND ILL RIDE ALONE THANKS

Answer in public and we will take photos to prove your appearance on the ride :thumbup:

IN CASE YOU ALL WONDERING I AM JUST REVING THE LITTLE BIATCH

Archived