Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Hi guys!! I created a flat & fast race for this coming Thursday evening. It should be about 30min balls to the wall

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That route nearly killed me last time!

Whoever created it is evil - uphill all the way, even though you go around the palace of Versailles.

Won't be in time for it Thursday, but "enjoy" ;)

Hi guys!! I created a flat & fast race for this coming Thursday evening. It should be about 30min balls to the wall

Doing the last of 12 lectures on Thursday evening. Should be able to join soon again

What time?

20km TT is up for Tuesday evening at 19h00

Hi sorry for stupid question, but I assume you are Jaco-c on Cycleops? Got my trainer last week and would like to join

Hi sorry for stupid question, but I assume you are Jaco-c on Cycleops? Got my trainer last week and would like to join

That be me!

Please join

Anything on for tonight? I have survived most of the work distractions. Ready to suffer.

Anything on for tonight? I have survived most of the work distractions. Ready to suffer.

Yip! 7pm!!! Flat & fast

Was gonna be my first one back....but the truck that spilled oil on the R21 has stopped this! Now I wish I took my motorbike this morning....even my mtb would have been faster

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I just arrived home! Apologies. The chopper brought me a little lucky packet from a crash somewhere on the Potch road. New Cayenne written off but saved the driver's life.

Yip! 7pm!!! Flat & fast

Was gonna be my first one back....but the truck that spilled oil on the R21 has stopped this! Now I wish I took my motorbike this morning....even my mtb would have been faster

Next time Saag.

Next time Saag.

next time i will make time to calibrate my trainer :oops: . was killing myself last night only to achieve low watts :ph34r:

Archived