20mm to 15mm through axle conversion

Ispeed_V

HI Hubbers

I have a Rock Shox Revelation Fork with a 20mm Maxle wich I need to convert to 15mm in order to accomodate a Mavic Cross Ride Rim.

Have searched high and low for adapters and cant find anything.

Help Please

I don't know too much about DH/Enduro stuff but isn't the 20mm 110mm wide - the 15mm TA is only 100mm wide.

Not sure it can be done....

If the hub doesn't have 20mm inside the bearings, which I don't think it does, then you're not going to find an adaptor. The only kind you get are end caps for the hubs that reduce the ID, not for the forks.

Your other option is new fork lowers, but I think a new wheel will be cheaper.

HI Hubbers

I have a Rock Shox Revelation Fork with a 20mm Maxle wich I need to convert to 15mm in order to accomodate a Mavic Cross Ride Rim.

Have searched high and low for adapters and cant find anything.

Help Please

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please - but you're going to have to either get a new fork, swap out the hub for a 20mm, convert the hub to a 20mm (if convertible) or get some inserts machined up for you by an engineering shop. And then you're going to have to buy a 15mm maxle.

Cheaper just to buy a new 20mm hub and build the wheel across, IMO

Ek het n draaibank gekry. ek gaan een of ander tyd begin kyk om goed te draai vir so iets omdat baie mense sukkel met die proebleem. ek het destyds goed vir my self gemaak vir my ander fietse.

Rapide.co.za het ook hubs gehad wat kan swap tussen 9,15 en 20mm. lyk vir my hulle is uit stock uit

Wont work. New build, going from a 26er to 29er

29er rim will fit on the same hub - longer spokes!