Help Me design or buy the best bike stand for a restaurant.

Tree Hubber

Great stuff. I love it when recycling happens so elegantly. I think you have earned the right to post another picture that shows the name of the restaurant prominently.

And directions to it!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling like a dog today with two Dicks :rolleyes:

For less than 2 hours out of my life.... R80.00 in extra's, a trip the the local hardware shop and a few broken Umbrella's out the back of the Restaurant. BOOM

And a big thumbs up to you guys for leading the way.

All that is left to do is sticker the thing up.

Tree hubber, is that pvc piping and elbows that you used there?

Tree hubber, is that pvc piping and elbows that you used there?

No 46mm Diameter Aluminium pipe with 200mm Galvanised shim's in the base. The bends are heavy duty injection moulded PVC riveted and then clamped into position. It's actually a pretty solid structure and will definitely hold six bikes. Obviously this is version #1so we'll see how we get on.

No 46mm Diameter Aluminium pipe with 200mm Galvanised shim's in the base. The bends are heavy duty injection moulded PVC riveted and then clamped into position. It's actually a pretty solid structure and will definitely hold six bikes. Obviously this is version #1so we'll see how we get on.

It really looks good

And directions to it!

Were in Voeklip, Hermanus. We've a great little Urban Assault Circuit of about 15km which is part of the Hermanus Cycle Route. A great little ride for Beginners to intermediate comprising of a mixture of single and jeep track overlooking Walker Bay. If you want to tackle more challenging rides then you head up the Hemel and Aarde valley picking up a permit on your way.

post-58648-0-05914200-1405759608_thumb.jpg

post-58648-0-03861400-1405759973_thumb.jpg

post-58648-0-87190100-1405760015_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Were in Voeklip, Hermanus. We've a great little Urban Assault Circuit of about 15km which is part of the Hermanus Cycle Route. A great little ride for Beginners to intermediate comprising of a mixture of single and jeep track overlooking Walker Bay. If you want to tackle more challenging rides then you head up the Hemel and Aarde valley picking up a permit on your way.

Fan - bloody - tastic! Will be sure to visit you when I next go up to Herman's anus...

Feeling like a dog today with two Dicks :rolleyes:

For less than 2 hours out of my life.... R80.00 in extra's, a trip the the local hardware shop and a few broken Umbrella's out the back of the Restaurant. BOOM

And a big thumbs up to you guys for leading the way.

All that is left to do is sticker the thing up.

So much win in those pics!