Sani2C 2015 Entries

mtbgirlz

clearly you got a entry :whistling: :whistling:

This is one race I've never done and I don't have any desire to do it. Must be the race with the most knobheads. Soz DIPS :blush:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one race I've never done and I don't have any desire to do it. Must be the race with the most knobheads. Soz DIPS :blush:

:eek: :eek: :eek: how would you know,,,,,,,,,,,,and i reported you for PERSONAL ATTACK :ph34r: :ph34r:

:eek: :eek: :eek: how would you know,,,,,,,,,,,,and i reported you for PERSONAL ATTACK :ph34r: :ph34r:

Apologised in advance so warning will be null & void :whistling: hope they sort you out soon. Shout if you need a partner

On the phone with Kamishri as we speak.... very helpful and relaxed! I can hear they are all trying their best to help.

Apologised in advance so warning will be null & void :whistling: hope they sort you out soon. Shout if you need a partner

:clap: :clap: :clap:

On the phone with Kamishri as we speak.... very helpful and relaxed! I can hear they are all trying their best to help.

HELP TO REGISTER, THEN YOU STILL NEED TO PAY,,,,,BYE THE WAY :whistling:

in fact we should be registered(the people who rode last year) should just be a yes, no, pay option actually, then later you can go on the system for changes

Is knobhead Brits vir knopkop?

HELP TO REGISTER, THEN YOU STILL NEED TO PAY,,,,,BYE THE WAY :whistling:

in fact we should be registered(the people who rode last year) should just be a yes, no, pay option actually, then later you can go on the system for changes

agree

this is a joke

found this on their site

"MyActive is a culmination of years of experience in offering sophisticated online entry management solutions to South Africa's biggest and most in demand events. Our primary objective is to provide a high quality, cost effective event mangement solution to event organisers and their participants. Our software technology is supported by South Africa's leading software engineering and solutions company, Entelect, thus ensuring a feature rich, secure and robust offering. We will go out of our way to assist our clients with their online and technical administration requirements. There is a reason why the world's most in demand mountain bike event, Nedbank Sani2c, makes use of our services, not to mention other big events like the Cape Town Marathon, Wines2Whales and Old Mutual joBerg2c."

yip

Dan is ek ook ń knopkop!! My pa het my laas in die sestiger jare knopkop genoem!

Relax riders, geeks are on it. Nedbank sani2c@sani2c_scoop 1m

Hi guys, we understand your frustration, and we apologise. Our team is working around the clock to resolve any difficulties.

check the Sani2C facebook page, this is the 3rd time they have said they are fixing the problem!

I dont have any faith in the system working properly.

Sorry I have an entry, not paid confirmed mind you! But have spent hours on this, and phoned Entelect who concluded the online entry for me. Otherwise I would be in the same boat as everyone else.

Hierdie knopkop is nou gatvol gesukkel! Hele dag se boerdery daarmee heen!

Discount discount, WE INSIST ON DISCOUNT

Do the MATHS of all the man hours lost, internet costs

We want discount

Discount discount, WE INSIST ON DISCOUNT

Do the MATHS of all the man hours lost, internet costs

We want discount

Thought you okes are on strike?

Archived