mtbgirlz

Paid DONE AND DUSTED, EVENTUALLY the most I've struggled in the last 4 years

Day 2 went quicker :)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paid DONE AND DUSTED, EVENTUALLY the most I've struggled in the last 4 years

Day 2 went quicker :)

I don't quite understand why it was such a schlepp this year after it went so easy last year when I entered. I remember it taking literally a couple of minutes. It's not like the race has become bigger in the last year.

How can Entelect get it so right one year and so wrong the next?

Last year was simple, you entered for the event you rode the previous year.

a lot of event substitutions hapened last year after the fact, i guess the thought they could minimise the paperwork of event transfers by having it sorted at entry.

The problem is 5000 people all wanting to enter the same event at the same time. (is the farmer's event more popular than justin bieber?)

a lot of event substitutions hapened last year after the fact, i guess the thought they could minimise the paperwork of event transfers by having it sorted at entry.

The problem is 5000 people all wanting to enter the same event at the same time. (is the farmer's event more popular than justin bieber?)

Did you just compare the Sani2C to Justin Bieber? That is sacrilege. You should have your Sani entry stripped for a lifetime!

But then I'd assume that only the Adventure would've had issues, as most want to ride there. Yet the Trail had exactly the same issues as the Adventure.

No last year you could choose too. They were only contemplating restricting it from this year but then they didn't.

WANTED: Sani2c 2015 entry - 1 team / 2 people (TRAIL)

glen.harvey@avenggroup.com

My boyfriend has done the Adventure for the last 2 years, tried to get us in but last night we get an email saying we didnt qualify for it? How is that?

My boyfriend has done the Adventure for the last 2 years, tried to get us in but last night we get an email saying we didnt qualify for it? How is that?

call them, u may find that the partner has already taken that entry and ur boyfriend will be moved to the waiting list.

Its almost time for the next one and I still have not received my clothing for 2014, ai

Its almost time for the next one and I still have not received my clothing for 2014, ai

Youre not the only one!!

call them, u may find that the partner has already taken that entry and ur boyfriend will be moved to the waiting list.

then the email should say we have been wait listed, not that we must delete the entry and try again for another event?

The event is only for proper mountainbikers :whistling:

Archived