2015 Specialized Demo

LazyTrailRider

Very minimalist, but aesthetically does not do it for me.

Will probably cost a packet too.

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb11234174/p5pb11234174.jpg

Very minimalist, but aesthetically does not do it for me.

Will probably cost a packet too.

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb11234174/p5pb11234174.jpg

Wait till they slap all the branding on...

personally i think its awesome, but will they make it in aluminum because as far as i can see that one is made of expensive

same bottom pivot style as the Devinci - pivoting around the BB housing. Looks interesting ...

Not too sure about the singlesided seatstay ... but hey if it works!

Sorry Mill and Mayhem - but I think that is a MASSIVE improvement on the asthetics compared with the old Demo which looked like a tank of metal arms IMO ....

Still would hate to see the pricetag though

personally i think its awesome, but will they make it in aluminum because as far as i can see that one is made of expensive

Only the Sworks will look like this. The current Demo will be for the lower spec and they will be in 650B wheel size. Talks that the S Works will be some where in the R130K mark. So I don't think one will come to our shores.

same bottom pivot style as the Devinci - pivoting around the BB housing. Looks interesting ...

Sorry Mill and Mayhem - but I think that is a MASSIVE improvement on the asthetics compared with the old Demo which looked like a tank of metal arms IMO ....

Gee thanks Nige so my Demo is a Tank hey :w00t:

I like the linkage. It's pretty unique and interesting, and very different to the previous one. But the front triangle is where it all goes pear shaped for me. LOVE the exposed shock concept but I just think the rest of the triangle wasn't really given much thought.

Maybe it's just cos the top tube is soooo thin compared to the rest of it. Increase the diameter of the TT and it may be loads better. But for me, the front triangle (from the closed side where there isn't any well placed black paint) is just... meh

The only reason the bike is so PRETTY is because the downhill route is soooooooooo SCARY.

Gee thanks Nige so my Demo is a Tank hey :w00t:

hahahaha yip Sean it is ... hahahhaa .. In My Humble Opinion! ... hahaha

No i have honestly never ever liked that old design ... to much stuff going on

Probably just my eyes, but that bike looks all wrong - way too steep at the front. What are the actual specs because it must be an optical illusion...

Specs havent been released yet - they have some 2015 demo specs up but i think its for the normal demo - not the S-works

What is interesting

12x135mm rear axle!! ... WHY???

I mean fair enough - new 7spd XX1 is spacered to 150 - but that really limits hub choice