Dischem Grip

Canaris

Grapkas ek moet saam met jou stem dis strooi dat ons altyd ons Licence moet wys om ons nommer te kry.. Nou die dag het ek myne by die huis vergeet en toe moes ek eers huis toe gaan voordat ek my nommer kon kry.

En die probleem is jy kan nie rerig jou humeur met die officials verloor nie cause hulle is die ouens wat op die pad besluit of hulle jou gaan disqualify oor stupid goed soos oor die wit lyn gaan ens.  Voor die Tswane race toe ek my nommer gaan oplaai toe vra ek die een of ek na die starting lys kan kyk toe knyp sy die bord teen haar bors vas en s? "Beslis NIE" I mean Why O WHy!!!

Grappie, is dit nie maar die hele ou ding van "I now have the power, you will obey" nie?  Kyk, ek ken GLAD nie van licenses af nie, maar dit klink wragtig so!

grapkas, i agree. personally the only reason i ride licenced is so that i can ride against women only (i feel it's a far better comparison of how i ride). also, in my opinion it's safer 'cos there are no testosterone-riddled guys trying to impress any pretty girls around. if the open seeded provided an option of open seeded LADIES then that is where i'd be riding.

also' date=' in my opinion it's safer 'cos there are no testosterone-riddled guys trying to impress any pretty girls around.[/quote']

I'm not testosterone-riddled and I still try to impress the pwetty gals!!  And sometimes (about ones every 22.456994 months) it works.

unfortunately we just have to obey the rules, and if we are assisting at registration we STILL have to obey the rules and ask people for their licences (yep, i've spent time checking licences).

ewep, you definately impressed the one pretty girl in your life that mattered... so it's safe to ride near you in a race ;-)  (she'd exact due punishement if it weren't, and i know i for one would never cross her!)

Okay, the website (www.centurioncycles.co.za) is updated. So, if you're licensed then you'll need to bring your licence card to us prior to collection in order for us to collect your race number for you. Open Seeded, you just have to send us the email as specified on the front page when clicking on one of the races.

Have a great race people.

Stewie

(she'd exact due punishement if it weren't' date=' and i know i for one would never cross her!)

[/quote']

Does everyone now understand why I'm such a scardy pants???  If SP is scared of her, just think how I must feel DeadDeadDead